Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Cheese

OT: Cheese

So, what's up with cheese?
    C'mon you guys know exactly what I'm talking about.
    I certainly do.
    Train hard, live long and prosper.

Talking

cheese is good.. now get the hell off this forum cheese boy!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Nobody has mentioned the Bavarian Illuminati or the FreeMasons yet. Interesting...
    All hail discordia!

The Bavarian Illuminati were all banished to Agartha in the late 1930's during one of you know who's megalomanical searches for objects of religious power hidden in the hollow earth.

The freemasons were never free, go figure.

As for cheese, it's protein but oh those residues it leaves in your tracts... Hippocrates was wise to that action.

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blue Cheese is really "****ing" good, ok.

Nothing like a bit of good Camambert

**** cheese, eat satziki
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

oops, poor spelling..

Yeah that's it, they're gone now. Yeah, what Illuninati.
    Good cover Kung Lek.
    Now that the illuminati dosen't exist and we've settled the whole Freemason thing how about this.

WHo decided to drink out of a cow and wasn't it considerd some form of beastality?

What's Illuninati? Wasn't that the bad-guy's name in Tomb Raider?

Yeah, tomb raider. That's all we're talking about. A video game yeah that's it...

Ever read the Illuminatus Trilogy? Great series .
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

................ mmm not quite sure how to reply to that one cheese boy

he's been hanging out in wisconsin too long.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Imsil Cheese Theme Park

I have the sudden urge to visit South Korea.

3 days ago 71K Shares
    There Is A Theme Park Dedicated To Cheese And It's Everything
    Rachael Grealish in NEWS

Fromage fiends, this is your time - the world's first theme park completely dedicated to cheese has opened in South Korea and it's just everything. Hardcore cheese feasters, be warned: this will definitely be on your holiday wish list.

According to Korea.net, the Imsil Cheese Theme Park is designed to mimic the Swiss village of Appenzell, sprawling out across 32 acres of the North Jeolla Province - a place that's rather famous for the cheese it produces.

The theme park opened in 2004 and gives visitors a chance to learn about cheese, make cheese and eat cheese - basically, ticking off every box on the cheese-lover's wishlist.

Oh, and for the cheese romantics among us, you can even get married in front of the European-style cheese castle.

This is so much like my dreams, it's scary. Credit: Imsil Cheese Theme Park

Travel website Atlas Obscura provides a bit of background to all this - frankly bonkers - cheesiness, as it turns out Imsil is essentially the South Korean Mecca for the dairy stuff.

It reads: "Up until a few decades ago, many people in Korea had never heard of cheese, let alone tasted it or made it.

"Now a 32-acre cheese-themed fun park in the small county of Imsil is an expression of the country's love affair with the food."

via GIPHY

It also states: "The introduction of cheese to the Korean diet is traced back to 1958, when a Belgian priest came to Imsil in the Jeollabuk-do region as a missionary, where he raised goats and started to make his own cheese.

"The governor of Imsil asked him to teach the skill to the whole community."

So there you go.

The theme park has been built on the exact location the missionary first started to make his own cheese - and so started South-Korea's love of the delicious fromage.

I know, right? Credit: Imsil Cheese Theme Park

Main attractions include the making (and eating) of mozzarella, a children's play park and an animal park. All buildings are, of course, shaped like blocks of cheese and there's even a research centre that you can visit, not to mention a cave-like building where cheeses are left to age.

If you're going to visit a theme park like this, it's highly likely you'll get hungry - presumably for cheese. Luckily there's a shop and a restaurant, selling plenty of... well, c'mon, surely you can guess by this point.

Some people want to go to Disneyland or Alton Towers, but this place is the big cheese for fromage foodies. What a time to be alive.

Featured Image Credit: Imsil Cheese Theme Park
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart