Thread: Master Li Siu Hung and Joe Keit

Eddie Guest

Master Li Siu Hung and Joe Keit

On behalf of the Choy Lay Fut Chinese Martial Arts Academy in South Africa, I would like to thank Master Li Siu Hung and Instructor Joe Keit for the great seminar that they taught on April 7, 2001. Master Li is great, his kung fu is excellent! I was truly amazed with what we saw. He is a very good instructor, and really some one to look up to.

Mr. Keit is also a brilliant kung fu player. His kung fu skill is of top quality! He is truly an inspiration to us all. He is a great instructor and a very nice person (and all the girls thought he was very good looking too).

We all had a really great time, and I recommend Master Li and Instructor Keit to anyone who want to learn good Choy Lay Fut kung fu (no disrespect to any other Choy Lay Fut masters).

We were honored to have both master Li and Mr. Keit at our school. Thank you very much!!! All your efforts were much appreciated!
    Eduann Barnard
    Choy Lay Fut Chinese Martial Arts Academy
    www.martialarts.co.za/choylayfut

Sow Choy Guest

Thank You

On behalf of Master Li Siu Hung and Instructor Joe Keit, we wish to thank Sifu Eduann Barnard and the South Africa Choy Lay Fut hinese Martial Arts Academy.

Thank you for your kind words and for your hospitality. You and your students dedication to Martial Arts is also very inspiring.