Johnny Kwan Ming Lee

Li Tai Liang

Jiang Hao Quan

Tim Cartmill

Jane Yao

Bao Sim mark

Albert Liu

John Bracy

If I’ve left some one out of the invite list please let me know.

This Tournament is for the promotion of Ba-Gua. All Practitioners are asked to attend. All styles Of Ba-Gua share the same principles

So please attend.

Maoshan

As long as its not "point sparring", a tournament can be a test of skill. Rules don't matter if everyone plays by the same rules. So no breaking knees. Big geal. If we played a game of basketball with only three men each, its not a "real" game, but will not the better team still win?

Off hand, two other New Yorkers, David Bond Chan and Dr. Su Yu Chang and how about He Jing Han from Taiwan? Wai Lun Choi from Chicago. Vince Black from AZ. If I think of more I'll let you know.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Hey Count, I only post the information I get from maoshan. I do know there are going to be Ba Gua Zhang teachers that are not that well renowned, that will be at the tournment, That are very good in utilizing Ba Gua Zhang in combat.

$hit there are a lot of Ba gua Zhang teachers names left out, The first 7 Ba Gua teachers name on that list are the people that maoshan know are coming. And even then there are still a few Ba Gua teachers names he for got to put that will be there. Sifu Rudy Curry Jr. (all Ba Gua Combat)Sifu Roosevelt Gainey a very powerful Ba Gua Chi Kung master and Top rate Ba gua Zhang figher also will be there.

As for Master David Bond Chan, I know him very well. I 'm such he come if I ask him.

Peace All

Check this out,

As my Brother mentioned, Some names might have been left out
    of this priliminary list. That's not to slight any one. If you know of any Ba-Gua practitioners pass the info on to them.
    This is for the promotion of Ba-Gua in its true form. Not as a wierd esoteric dance for health. I'm hopeing all true practitioners will join me in this indever. A lot of martial Artist and laymen still are still under the impression that all Ba-Gua does is walk around thier opponents to make them dizzy. Thats a diss and a half.
    Let me know what you think.

peace Maoshan

****, you guys make it REALLY hard not to go for a Bagua practitioner, don't you?

I think I understand you wanting to keep this purely BGZ and I believe it would form an interesting event(based on the interpartation of each individual) however would there be a place for competition involving other styles or perhaps just internal stlyes etc?
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy