Thread: Doc Fai Wong

Doc Fai Wong

Alright everyone, Id really like to get to the bottom of this

Now, I read that big slander post about Doc Fai Wong, and Ive been talking to Doc Fai Wong, and a student of his Steffan de Graffenredi(i get last name misspelled alot) for a couple months now.

And..there answers havent been shady, or negative or anything like that they have always been positive, pretty descriptive and almost every time I was pleased with the reply.

Then I read this;

i am going to take some heat for this one.....but if no one will step forward and ask, then i guess i will.

this goes out to anyone in the plum blossom federation and to jimmy doc fai wong himself.........

i have been doing some research and checking with my si-suks who were professor lau bun's long time students, and after looking at doc fai's website and now i have even more questions.

according to professor lau buns students, they have never heard professor lau bun called don-do bun? can you tell me where you got that information from?

now, according to doc fai's site, it claims that he was lau buns last disciple? according to records, doc fai joined in around 1964 and stayed until lau bun passed away in 1967. now, according to doc fai's own writing in his book, he claims he was called "um ying kid" for performing um ying bat kwa kuen that he learned from professor lau bun himself. after knowing how the professor taught, it was at the very least 6 months in the horse before learning anything else. then learning cheung kuen it could take up to a year or more to learn. then by the time he finished cheung kuen he would have had a year and a half to learn anything else. if i may ask, who taught um ying kuen to doc fai wong. according to many eyewitnesses doc fai wong was learning a variety of sets from his si-hing jew leong, the succesor to professor lau bun. this was not reviewing or correcting sets, he actually learned these sets from jew leong. so how and who called doc fai wong the um ying kid?

doc fai wong also claimed that jew leong appointed him the title of head instructor of the new hung sing studio in 1967.

what new hung sing studio? do you mean "shao hung or siu hung?" according to my sigung and si-suks jew leong told doc fai to open his own school and doc fai wong originally called it siu hung.....and not hung sing. jew leong was the only successor to professor lau bun. doc fai wong moved on to open his own school. so i am confused on what new hung sing kwoon was doc fai wong referring to?

before i forget, we would like to thank doc fai wong for taking the information from our website at hungsing.com and applying it to his own website, except he made a mistake in stating that he was the next in line, but actually jew tien loong in is the only jeong moon yan of the american hung sing kwoon publicly appointed to this position by professor jew leong himself.
    once again thank you for spreading the our hung sing history as passed down on professor lau bun.

now according to doc fai's website that includes information on jeong yim and chan sing, but the information contradict each other. jeong yim never opened his hsk in fut san in 1867. according to fut san where the original records stay jeong yim opened hsk in fut san in 1851. he left and came back in 1867 to re-open his own hung sing kwoon after doing some hiding.
    doc fai's site states that jeong yim died young but that contradicts his statement that he taught chan sing. how can a dead man teach anyone anything?
    just thought you might want to clean that up.

according to doc fai he was the last person alive carrying on professor lau bun's legacy, but jew leong only fully retired from gung fu in 1995. doc fai wong's book was written long before 1975? so can he explain that.

a personal statement from me to the plum blossum federation.....if you are going to take info from our sight and place in on your own, pls give credit where credit is due. you took our information almost word for word and made it out like you stated these things.

there are a lot of instances and statements that doc fai wong has made, but remember, you can no longer make false statements about the american hung sing and about professor lau bun and about your place in the family tree of clf.

from what i understand, your position was paid for, not earned.

so please in the future, understand that we are always watching, and will tell the truth about our lineage.

pls forgive me, i am doing this on my own time, but if no one will speak up, I WILL!

frank

ok so frank..before I starting writing this thread I sent an email to Doc Fai Wong, and your school(the address was something like hungsingusa@hotmail.com I think?) so Im going to get an answer from them hopefully sometime soon..

you can understand why I'd be so interested in this as..frank says things such as

from what i understand, your position was paid for, not earned.

now no matter how much skill..thats not a true master imo actually it just sounds really really negative and after reading this post that one statement is all Ive been thinking about.

So, CLF practitioners..students of Doc Fai Wong or Jason Wong..or anyone from the plumblossom fed, Id like to know whats the deal? Im going to find out from someone but Id like to hear franks feelings(not the rubbish about lineage etc posted above..not saying lineage doesnt mean anything not saying that at all but you get what I mean...feelings)

so please people no gimp answers etc the subject is Doc Fai Wong basically mkay?

DFW would be mad to take on our Frank who trains 365 days a year and he doesn't write for any magazines! Look what he did to this poor guy and his girlfriend in the car park with his mouth kung fu ("will you shut the **** up *****!!!!!!!!!"). He is deadly! How can anyone be serious with a laughable guy like our Frank?

Sicilian rules!

Wink joseph

joseph......i love you!

oh, how is the weather in the shadows, from which you reside. pretty comfortable, huh?

maestro

i have read the email you have sent, and have informed my sifu of it. let me tell you this, if my sifu wishes to respond to you, he will. but in regards to what i have said on this forum, is of my own doing. i take full responsibility for my own actions. i am not acting on behalf of hung sing on this one, i am acting as a student of choy lee fut who has heard, read, and have seen all tyoes of things from doc fai wong aka jimmy wong, and he has claimed some prettty fantastic things.
    for example, : "being the highest ranking choy lee fut master in the united states" as a potential student am i not allowed to investigate a potential sifu?

i have asked questions like highest ranking, by whose authority?

wu dang grandmaster? how? how long did he train?
    what about all of the other wu dang masters? why him?

so i have presented an investigation of my own accord. there are a lot of his students who check this forum and i have presented a list of questions to them.

these are things i want to know.

oh yes, like him being from professor lau buns lineage, then he writes negative comments about his own sifu in a magazine. but he was lau buns favorite,right? he has made claims such as lau bun was making him the successor of hung sing usa? an 18 yr old kid amongst sr. classmates who have studied 30yr longer the he had?

man, i just want to know, and if no one will ask, then i will.

frank