Thread: Shaolin Temple Against Lama

Thumbs up shaolin vs. lama movie

Has anyone seen this movie,

I was told that many have not seen it and it is an awsome movie, a must buy for all martial art movie watchers.

Thumbs up KUNG FU THEATER WILL BE RIGHT BACK

SAW IT ONCE
    MADE BY SAME PEOPLE AS
    SHAOLIN VS. NINJA
    AND SOME OTHER VS. MOVIE IN THE SERIES
    IT'S BEEN YEARS AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR
    KUNG FU THEATER TO BE RIGHT BACK
    WONG TAT MAU SIFU COME BACK TO CHANEL 26
    WHAT AM I TO DO BETWEEN 2 AM AND 4

Thumbs up Two thumbs up

Definetly one of the better Shaolin Temple movies, that I've seen. A must have for any serious Kung-Fu movie collector.

Peace
    RAYNYSC

Shaolin Temple Against Lama

I just downloaded Shaolin Temple Against Lama (not Shaolin Versus Lama) and was wondering if there was any real Lama KF in it.

I haven't watched it yet but I'm hoping it's at least nearly as good as Shaolin Versus Lama.

Greetings,

The movie you mention was a lame attempt to cash in on the fire of Shaolin Vs Lama. It appears to have been made to help the star who played the villain. Though he is more well known in Taiwan and may possess more technical ability, he did not have the screen presence and dynamism of Chang Shan.

I am still looking for the uncut version of Shaolin Temple Strikes back. There were seconds cut from the begining where Chang Shan kicked major butt.

To answer your question, finally: no.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

The movie you mention was a lame attempt to cash in on the fire of Shaolin Vs Lama. It appears to have been made to help the star who played the villain. Though he is more well known in Taiwan and may possess more technical ability, he did not have the screen presence and dynamism of Chang Shan.

I am still looking for the uncut version of Shaolin Temple Strikes back. There were seconds cut from the begining where Chang Shan kicked major butt.

To answer your question, finally: no.

mickey

mickey, there is a video asai 2 pack that has this and shaolin the blood mission. It is the full 90 minutes long! And blood mission is pretty good. It is a really good 2 pack casue it has my 2 favorite all time stars
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."