Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animals YOU would make a style out of

Animals YOU would make a style out of

What animals would you use as motivation to create a style/form, assuming you have the rquisite knowledge to do so.

Mine is the pacific hagfish. You don't need to worry about multiple opponents, as your first attack will warn all would-be opponents that if they attack, its their @$$.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

badger
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Good choice.

Dung Beetle

****roache
    "Get up you son of a b1tch!...mickey loves ya" - Rocky V

I could see a leach style. Real concentration on fire, keeping very close to the opponent and damaging them as long as contact is made.

****roach could have some rightious footwork.

Darn good choice.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

thought you might like that one.
    Oh, and octopus style, the ultimate grappling, and strikes just coming from everywhere
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

It would have to be polar bear style.

Your polar bear is the daddy. He can whup the ass of a silver back gorila any day.

Of course you would need to be 9' tall and 800kg to ever get a black belt in polar bear style kung fu.

The black belt test would be to dive into sub zero artic water kill a 1 ton walrus then drag it onto the ice by your self.

Mustelidae Family Martial Arts

badger,wolverine,ferret,skunk(stanky),mongoose(goo d vs. snake style),fisher, even throw in Tazmanian Devil....Blah..blah..%#$$%DGVDT%RWERG#@$JU&IFRR!RW EFWFDSVDSF#@ERER##R>>>>>>>......pfffftt!!!!
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

The 3-toed sloth. Move so slowly that you bore your opponent to death
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Penguin. Dress up in a tuxedo. That way you're looking good as you beat the brains out of a street thug.
    K. Mark Hoover

Sniveling worm style

P.S. I'm already creating the first form.
    Train hard, live long and prosper.

Exclamation

Troll style Kung Fu.

Hey you didnt say the animal had to be real.
    I have a signature.

Cicada style--hibernate for around 17 years then unleash a Kiai that seriously annoys your opponent at all hours of the night.

Bonobo style--ass-rape your opponent to death with constant "groin attacks."

Ringworm style--make your opponent unbearably itchy.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli