Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Animals YOU would make a style out of

Gerbel Style - we all know what the finishing move would be
    "Yeah baby of course it real, it's all me all 12 inches of Grogan!"
    "No baby that's not a Handy Cam mounted to the ceiling, that's my new fangled smoke detector".

Stacey Guest
    komoto dragon- Use poisonous bacteria that causes them to rot and smell, finish them off in the night following the scent. Whipping low sweeps that break knees, grappling style. biting etc.

Jaguar- Hide in the trees and do falling attacks that kill

Condor- Crane style diversions with sharp sudden attacks like uppercuts to eyes and throat

Moose- Ever see "when animals attack" Stomping a grappler

Opposum- a good idea really...a lure for a grappler who has a knife...play dead until they come close then cut in fluries at their inner thighs. Finish them later.

Mosquito- using a large syringe and joint locking techniques, suck the blood out of them...when they get up to fight, they faint. Drain the rest out and donate it to the red cross.

Bear style= Bersarkergang- using roids and lsd, fly into a blind rage killing all inyour path. Use sweeping motions.

Rat style- not a style per se, but a fighting tactic in which you release rabit animilals like rats or opposums down their shirt as a preliminary to the fight. As he screems in horror, you can beat him up.

Donkey style- mule kick, side kick, head butt. Donkey punch. A lumber style that makes use of primatology to take the fighting spirit away fromt he opponent. Such as mounting the opponent with a joint lock and humping him. Then when he is "your *****" and accepts the Tom Green like humping, donkey punch him with all your might.

Crocidile- An underwater grappling style aimed at keeping the opponent's head underwater while yours remains above it. I've actually played with this and its very similar to grappling. Kicks and punches works also under water.

Start with a lock and do the crocidile death swirl, while kicking him in the stomache to release his oxygen then gain a back mount or leg hook so that he can't get up.

I actually tried this after watching my 4 Siberian Huskies fight (constantly and at all hours of the night!) They whirl around sometimes fast, sometimes slow... leading the other in a circle whether advancing or retreating, some hard and some soft moves... Hmm, sound familiar?.. I realized I was doing Bagua!

Norm and Cliff style. After a half dozen beers or so, things will just
    mellow. hh.

Turtle in Heat

no one will ever bother you again.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

All the good animals are taken

so I'd have to say the Turkey.

You are invincible (except during November), and brothas have even named an insult after you.

Although I have yet to see a Jive Turkey - that must be a very rare style.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?