Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chung Moo Quan rides again!!!

A parody?

This guy sounds exactly like them, to a "T".

Oh, and to the question "How come Chung Moo gets no respect?" I answere www.oomyungdoe.com
    Work? Who me??????????

Bahahahaha!!!!

IronKim, where in Boston do you practice?
    Wannna spar sometime? Or is your technique too deadly for that kind stuff?

"Why yous have a girl as your avatar? "
    That is without a doubt, one of the funniest things I've read in while

Nick,
    It is a definite parody. IronKim snowed me when I first started posting here, we got in this HUGE discussion on why he should get out of cmq, if I recall right, RD was in on part of that discussion, then the actual member posting as IronKim came on and said it was him, and IronKim never posted again.

I want to say its Merryprankster, but I really don't remember at this point.

However, it IS and exact parody, with the exception of new doctrine being voiced that I've never heard from a chung moonie before.

Check out his comments on the other thread about over practicing tai chi chung. Its absolutely hilarious.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

i don't get it. You say look here, where's your proof?

Chung Moo folks worked real hard to do that website . Where is your website, i don't see no link.

i see your style dosn't even have a website. Maybe your teacher can not afford it...too bad.

i see you were Chung...too much work for you, heh?

Bei Shoallin....Master Kim says Shoalin is not real. I think he is right about that....

Are there more Chung folks herei don't get it. You say look here, where's your proof?
    Last edited by IronKim; 05-22-2002 at 03:34 PM.
    "Right or wrong does not come from your personal judgement. Your personal judgement always favors you. Favoring yourself is not the right answer, the right road. Favoring the other side is not the right answer either. Right and wrong were their before you were born. Personal beliefs of right and wrong bring with them the confusion of your own thoughts. This is the worst way to make a mistake. "

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

IronKim is Fu Pow, or was the last time that he appeared

Hey,

Where did the "Why doesn't Chung Moo quan get any respect" Thread go??

I stepped out to "do" my wife (a favor), and it dissapears on me!!!!

My style is so well known, that it doesn't NEED a web site!!!!

Yours on the other hand is a huge joke, and I think it's website designed to steer normal people away from the start, so they don't fel as guilty for taking advantage of the fools that actually do fall in with them. It's one of those "Stupid people deserve us" mentalitys.
    Work? Who me??????????

hey I never heard of your style. who is your teacher? my teacher said he wants to talk to your teacher, maybe we can set up an apointment.then you can explain to my teacher how bad his style is....to his face. show your face be a man about it. you shouldnt talk **** you could get in a lot of troulbe....
    Last edited by IronKim; 05-22-2002 at 04:12 PM.
    "Right or wrong does not come from your personal judgement. Your personal judgement always favors you. Favoring yourself is not the right answer, the right road. Favoring the other side is not the right answer either. Right and wrong were their before you were born. Personal beliefs of right and wrong bring with them the confusion of your own thoughts. This is the worst way to make a mistake. "

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

I think the instructor in the picture has watched too much Dragonball Z and is trying to do a kamay-ha-may-ha
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by IronKim
    Why yous have a girl as your avatar?

Maybe you can answer that!!!!
    Actually "IronKim" it is a character from Tekken named Hwoarang. I figured with all the women you claimed you slept with, you'd know the difference between a guy and a girl. But of course it has to be true, Chung Moo Quan would never lie now would they? I mean after all, there leader has lept off a 11 story building doing a flying jump kick!

I think IronKim is a f@g.

Nick Monticello is not a new guy, he registared before the forums changed servers back in like Janurary. Just `cause he has only 10 posts doesn't mean he is new. Anyone that says registared December 1969 is pre-forum changing meaning they've been here since at least Janurary.

Ok ok ok ok
    I admit
    I am the Ultra Sifu Mega Sensei Super Soke Grandmaster God of all Iron Kim!*

*sarcasm
    I have a signature.

Originally posted by joedoe
    I think the instructor in the picture has watched too much Dragonball Z and is trying to do a kamay-ha-may-ha
    Now that I look at it again, if he put his right foot back on the ground instead of dancing 'N Sync, he would look like a Kamaehamaeha wave.
    I have a signature.

philbert- I' see your real smart. smarter than you think. were you born 6 months ago? why don't you put your real name on the forum , huh? what style do you pretend? who's your teacher? what your teacher think, disrespcting Grandmaster John C. Kim. wing chun, hapkido? did you teach yourself, from a video? you best watch your step boy, Chung Moo is a powerful association
    Last edited by IronKim; 05-22-2002 at 04:54 PM.

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

I'm not new

I just spend most of my time on the dragon's Dungeon, or martial arts Table talk making fun of Chung Moo quan because its so easy, and entertaining.
    Work? Who me??????????

Why doesn't Chung Moo quan get any respect?
    1) Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

2) Iron Kim was tracked down by the FBI or something like that for making a cult and stealing monay

3)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

4)There many people who confessed to being in a cult by him

5)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick of fthe 7th floor of a building

6)There's mulltiple web sites showing the truth behind the fraud

7)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

There, want more answers IK?

Iron Kim is one of the many great masters:

Ashida Kim

Kwan Sin The' (shaoli-do)

That Kim chic (she's really pretty though)

That Simon character

etc..
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 05-22-2002 at 05:04 PM.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Give it up Fu-Pow. Your stupid IronKim persona isn't fooling anyone. 'Cept for a few dummies, there always have to be a few.

1) Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

can your teacher do that one?

2) Iron Kim was tracked down by the FBI or something like that for making a cult and stealing monay

[COLOR=red]there are always those who don't understand[/COLOR

3)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

4)There many people who confessed to being in a cult by him

some people can't handle this style

5)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick of fthe 7th floor of a building

heh...you already said that *******

6)There's mulltiple web sites showing the truth behind the fraud

what's the truth...huh? jump around like a bug? hah...that's a good won

7)Iron Kim supposedly did a flying kick off the 7th floor of a building

hah..you're twice as dumb as you look.

sorry you don't like John C. Kim. i dont know why so many people hate him. what did he do to you ? respect is earned not one.

-Grandmaster Iron Kim