Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else a gardener?

Question Anyone else a gardener?

Does anyone else garden? I'm a memeber of seed savers exchange and a gardener. It goes nice with being a martial artist. I can grow medicinal herbs and just relax or practice out back next to the vegetables and stuff.

My girlfriend grows things, herbs and sunflowers and what not.

I love it, but can't be bothered to do it myself. Although I do go around watering hers sometimes, and there's ones we have had for ages which I am quite atttached to.

Christ, if the guys on the UG/OG got hold of this, Kungfu would never recover.

Romos.
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

No one else gardens? Maybe I should try on the internal page.

I garden. I grow food, herbs and flowers. I also tend to fruit trees, vines and plants. Just a yard full, but it's robust and varietal in it's needs.

Love it! It is hard work, but it is also very satisfying and rewarding.

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hard to do, living in an apartment complex

but I'm growing Zucchini, Cayenne Peppers, Avocado, and of course, cannabis ...

...my landlord is blind as a bat, and my neighbors are idiots. They can't tell the difference between peppermint and a bananna tree.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

African Tiger... very cool signature man! Gotta love Warriors!

Well once i got a plant, and i watered it like twice...then i forgot about it for a few months, then i came back. And it was dead.

Although i Am interested having some gardening lady to make me a cool garden!...lots of BONZI!!!!
    S.Teebas

we are all gardeners...

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    I used to help my mom gardening when i was little but now i live on a apartament
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

..and bambo too.

And i'll hire 2 monks! One to chant 'buddah bless you' repeadly while bowing to a buddah statue, one to sweep in the corner..in complete silence. And i'll also hire some chinese girls to run around giggiling.....
    S.Teebas

Bonsai

Hi,

I am heavily into Bonsai but your medicinal herbs etc sounds very interesting. Please tell more
    Ron Goninan - Chairman
    KOBGK Paihequan International

E-mail: tsuruken@austarnet.com.au
    Web Site: http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruken

"No one else gardens? Maybe I should try on the internal page."

LMAO!! What sort of image do those internal guys have?
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

They all sit in bare rooms staring into tubs of water while standing on their heads. On their off time, they maintain exotic gardens of lush plantlife and herbs. All of this is to understand the true meaning of pudding, and to attune themselves to the "gentle" spirit.

I have a cactus. Only have to water it like twice every couple of months. i don't even know if some of you hardcore green thumbs would even count that....

Gabriel
    Forge Virtue and Honor in the hot fire of Hard Work

Expectation is the worst emotional disturbance - Yang Jwing Ming

Gabriel:
    Any plant counts in my book.

"I have a cactus. Only have to water it like twice every couple of months. i don't even know if some of you hardcore green thumbs would even count that....

Gabriel"

No bloody gardens in Tokyo!

Love it though, especially herbs, and some herbs, and herbs. If you can't eat it or use it, you shouldn't grow it!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Originally posted by Mat
    No bloody gardens in Tokyo!

I hope not!

Bloody gardens! disgusting!!