Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kungfu Forum Movie!!!

I'll be the guy standing just behind JoeDoe with my back to the camera.

Don't forget to have SifuAbel wander through the occasional scene in horse stance with a couple of guys balanced on his legs.

GunnedDownAttrocity can make cameos, swiftly appearing to rape any corpses.

Rogue can interrupt every other scene with a reminder about how bad the 911 attacks were.

Man, there's a role for everyone!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Can I be the guy whose mouth keeps moving for five seconds after the dubbing stops?

I have always wanted to say:

Your Kung Fu is obsolete, old man... .

Pleasepleaseplease!!!
    In combat you sink to the level of your training. You do not rise to the occasion

On the set I would like to be responsible for restraining the midgets from assulting the other cast members. I will also keep the female body doubles uhhh...occupied between scenes.

As for a role in the film, I will leave that up to the directors to place me accordingly.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

You people talk too much; train more.

"Get up you son of a b1tch!...mickey loves ya" - Rocky V

I want to be the reoccurring-borderline retarded lackey. That serves tea to all of the masters.

I want to be the happy go lucky dude who flies the red biplane.
    Forge Virtue and Honor in the hot fire of Hard Work

Expectation is the worst emotional disturbance - Yang Jwing Ming

the motion picture...

... I think the real question here is who is cast as who? I've always felt Nicholas Cage could play me well...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Can I have a light saber?

I'll be in the big bong scene.

peace

Thumbs up

"GunnedDownAttrocity can make cameos, swiftly appearing to rape any corpses."

hell yeah!

and put me in charge of the gore. i gots ideas ya know.
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 05-31-2002 at 11:54 AM.
    where's my beer?

...with a special appearance by Ron Jeremy as Chang Style Novice!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Can I be the anonymous martial artist who spends too much time trying to post reasonable messages on internet forums in defense of liberal politics?

I swear, I'll do a good job.

If not, I'll do a cameo, but no nudity.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Two words for my charater:

Full Frontal.

Yeah baby.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Screw the Kung Fu scenes! I'm gonna be the next Leon My manager has already signed me a contract, wich gives me the right to kill atleast 342 of you OH! And the Kristoffer Theme song is in the works.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Pfft! GDA can have he dead ones. I like my women alive, it's more fun that way.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations