Thread: Hell Yeah!!!!

Hell Yeah!!!!

I'm back baby!!!!!! And in the meanwhile I got the DSL baby, ooohh yeah, say my name, can't fade my bandwith...uuhh..sorry, I got carried away
    Dang I missed you all (specially you, wushuchik, if you read it hehehehe <-shameless pick-up line). Even in the middle of earthly pleasures with herds of exotic beauties (simultaneously, that is, one after the other is just too easy), I was feeling blue because I missed my KFO peeps
    Get ready, the Phenix rises once again from its ashes!!!
    it's great to be back hehehehhe

PS: if you haven't even noticed I had been away real long, don't mention, you'll ruin my joy...feel free, however, to pretend you're very happy and enthousiastic and enthralled and excited and relieved and all hehehehehe
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

da mnit. i thought you were dead.

or at least really sick.
    where's my beer?

Welcome back Crimson! I totally missed you too!! I am glad you have DSL now (lucky guy). We are all pretty much doing the same thing as before! ARGUING, and lovin'. Gene's going to have Nicholas Cage play his role in the upcoming KFO movie!! I am casting it!! Do you wanna be my bodyguard too?? Just a thought! Well, I am glad to see you back and HAPPY! Love lots..Wen

welcome back, crimsy-poo.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

welcome back dewd. I just got DSL 2 and I am downloading WRC videos !

Awwww Wen, I'd be honoured to be your bodyguard in the record-breaking blockbuster "Kungfuonline.com: the movie" :-)
    I wear the suit like no one else *winks*
    Take care, my dear Wen, and thanks for the sweet words

Prana and Rub-a-poo thanks my friends *smiles*
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

Heeyyy, Stumble...good to see you too
    indeed, we do eat frog's legs...not on a regular basis though, it's more of a delicacy heheheh
    Anyway, I would have thought that eating much less appealing things like snails would have impressed more, but it seems that frog's legs will be what we will be most eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwed for (that, and unshaven women armpits for those who are not used to it, even if it's a fashion practice that tends to disappear heehehehehe).
    Take care all!
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.