Thread: Mike Newtons Ripoff Trading Site!

Mike Newtons Ripoff Trading Site!

Hello all,
    Although this will not come to any surprise to anyone, turns out that Mike Newton was a Rip-Off!!!! Gasp!!!!!

I have talked to a few people that have been in Contact with this Little boy that thinks he got away with it.

He has Admitted to using a "Drop Point" address to get his tapes. What he is to Stupid to realise is that his E-Mail can be traced directly to whoever he really is, and by actions of a few "Burned" people already in motion, He's had it!!!!

B.T.W. His Real E-Mail Acct is Barneygoogles@webtv.net if you want to send him any nice Comments-
    "Mike" you can Run, but you can't Hide!!!!!
    -Bruce

Hey guys, guess what? Sending copies of tapes through the mail is still copyright infringement and mail fraud.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Iron Fist

I was saying copywrite infringment from day one on this thing.

Personally, I'm suprised the autorities havent come down on this yet.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Has anyone ever seen one of Ashida Kim's videos?

How funny was it?

IHAK
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim