Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The impracticality of chinese kung fu

The impracticality of chinese kung fu

The ineffectiveness of chinese kung fu is undeniably obvious chinese kung fu is the biggest load of bull**** i have ever seen no
    it cannot be denied no matter if it is wing chun or pa kua they are all crap if you want to try a real sprot why don't you try
    Bjj that why crappy kung fu practicioners never enter the pride ufc or other mma events becaus they are crap it ineffectiveness can be seen
    the bottom line is ive seen pa kua and wing chun be beaten in the ufc (pa kua and wing chun) with ease chinese kung fu has not adapted to todays needs
    the only real sports out there are bjj boxing and muay thai that all i have to say and if ive ****ed any one off good this will make you realise how ineffective your art actually is.
    Actually i should say that chinese bul**** comes from a long line of tradition you guys try to stimulate combat RAHTER THAN actually do some thing about it like he punches i block like this and like that i bet your you kung fu practicioners and your mum are deceptible to double leg take downs i just take all you suckers to thr\e ground and see how good you crappy kung fu practicioners can do.
    Last edited by BJJISTHEBEST; 06-01-2002 at 09:42 PM.

Royce?

--
    Rev. Tim

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    so how you doin, raleks cousin

you do realise there is a ignore feature right? im not puting you in becouse i dont care for people that swim on **** like you but the other peeps sure will. bu-bye.

should i add "pa kua and wing chun" randomly to my pa kua and wing chun post so pa kua and wing chun that pa kua and wing chun you can pa kua and wing chun understand pa kua and wing chun me pa kua and wing chun better?
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Yawn...another

Welcome nu-bee! You have just had your cherry popped for trolling.

To quote the immortal words of Judd Nelson in The Breakfast Club,

"I have great respect and admiration for guys who roll around on the floor with other guys!"

"I want to be just like you! I figure all I need is a lobotomy and some tights!"
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

And I hope you didn't learn spelling and sentance structure from your Sensei, teacher, or whatever you BJJerks call your instructor.

I'd ask for an immediate refund...and a life.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Relek must have forgotten his password again.
    At least this time he makes it obvious by putting on a similar persona of a BJJerk. Not like the last one of tinman.

Yep relek, I do indeed miss you. It was starting to become a bored forum with only intellectual conversation and movie critics.
    Now that you are back, let heat things up !!!
    Please tell us more.

sorry, the most street effective art is ninjitsu. how do i know this? last year in school i had 2 friends who trained MA. one studied ninjitsu. the other one BJJ and muay thai. the nijitsu guy had been studying it for about a year, the BJJ guy beat everyone his age in my state at BJJ, and had been doing kickboxing for about 3 years. and every time these 2 sparred, the ninjitsu guy won.

so therefore, i conclude that ninjitsu is the best art ever.

its possible that the ninjitsu guy was just a better natural fighter, but cmon guys, as if the practitioner makes a difference.

hehe trolls are funny. this one seems to think everyone fights for "sprot"
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less travelled
    And that has made all the difference

Rolls up in a mask a saturday night special and a Velevt Cape
    GIVE ME YOUR F'N SPROTS, punk!!

Hm, Yes to the original poster i forgot to Mention!

http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/famil...our%20head.jpg

you have to type the f word it bleeps it out in the url

lol, giveing a censor on a **** off
    Last edited by diego; 06-02-2002 at 01:34 AM.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Your Wing Chun stance should be enough. Good luck in starting back. Congratulations on the birth of your son.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Hopefully the Malthusian trends of population increase will eliminate these people of lesser intelligence in the near future.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

D@mn! I quit!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

True... true
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Kungfu guys cannot compete in these events, or even spar at full contact because our techniques are too deadly, no matter how much safety equipment is used.

Sorry, but SOMEBODY had to say it...
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.