Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Gene Ching Believes in No Touch Knockouts?

LOL ironfist.

I suppose people like that have to have a bag of tricks to sucker people in. It's sad that not only does it apparently work but his students support it. Trickery of that kind doesn't belong in a school. Maybe in Vegas however!

Warren

Some people, people show should know better, people we are all counting on to know better, take this kind of crazy nonsense far, far too seriously.

The Men Who Stare At Goats

READ IT
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Uh oh! Call the men in the white coats! Iron fist has begun replying to his own posts to complement his own comments.
    I made an awesome post and no one replied, so I felt the need to quote it and make its presence known to those that missed it the first time.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Can you do a no touch KO? This guy will pay you $2,500 (vid)

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

That's a strange video.......

He gave an open challenge to anyone? I hope he realizes when he offered money that all the nuts are going to come out.

I'll do better than that: If anyone wins this guys challenge I'll give 10K to that person...IF........if he can stand 20 feet away from me and knock me across the room just by waving his hand, Chi , whatever!

nice, i would absolutely LOVE to see the failures and sucesses (if there is any) keep us posted

Hey, be careful! There are a couple of contenders on this forum who should be able to take your money with half their chi tied behind their backs

hint chi vampirism thread.

or at least b8tch slap you with "there you go again not thinking straight, using all that logic"

ps

I'll throw in an extra $5K but only if I get to hit back after their chi fails
    Last edited by Corwyn; 05-16-2007 at 05:33 AM.

"Qi is only exchanged from two people upon contact" - Erle Montaigue
    Not an exact quote, but that's the basic idea.

I think he'll have to be careful of con artists if it's not in a controlled scientific setting. Like someone who decides they're going to try to fake it (with a taser or something). Saw those yellow bamboo guys pull something like this before.

this would make for an interesting discovery channel miniseries. like the american idol of chi blasters.

I know in Singapore, they have Sim Poh Hoo using empty force to KO ppl ( aka his students) without touching.

Greetings,

This is very easy for a man to do.

Just go to a secluded convent and expose yourself.

mickey

exposing yourself can get you arrested depending on how secluded it really is.