Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Gene Ching Believes in No Touch Knockouts?

i wanna soooo study systema! that would be t!ts . it seems really unique. but i wanna get some tuition money up first. everything in manhattan is so god**** overpriced. i dont think its bs. seems like really effective **** honestly, and some martial artist with some serious experience back it 100%.

i dont think the students aren't scared to death or overreacting aikido style either. their exercises are something that most people haven't seen before and you can't judge them or put them into context from the standpoint of a kung fu artist. sounds like a cop out but its evasion drills from what i gather....maybe...

go to their forum...they have good reasoning for whats going on in the vids.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Just another buttload of crap as usual. I love that the guy is like 325 lbs. as well. It's just so funny that these guys can never seem to make any of this sh1t work on anyone other than their own brainwashed students. What a scam!

Talking As usual...

the skeptics, in there irational need for facts and reason, fail to see the deeper meaning behind exercises such as the "no touch knock out"

namely, that there is a sucker born every minute, hand lesson really.
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

LOL!! This guy is very close to some good freinds of mine!! I think maybe I should go in and get knocked out with no touch!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Go for it, RD.

What good is a technique if it only works on your own students?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

While you're there have him knock me out too. Since contact isn't neccessary he should be able to get me wherever I am.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

I can no-touch-KO you with a f.art after I eat the right things.

if i could do it for real i would do it to random people on the street.

constantly.

i'd be like sleep .....
    where's my beer?

"Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know."

Is this guy serious? It only works on his students because they are fourteen and suspectible to that kind of BS. I'm not saying dim mak isn't real mind you, but the no touch thing has always been a touchy subject.

If there is someone out there that can do that kind of thing, I find it highly unlikely that he would show a bunch of eight graders, let alone a news reporter.

Warren

To be blunt I don't believe that no-touch KO's exist. At all.

But if they did and I could do them I wouldn't ever tell a soul. And I wouldn't do as GDA did and do it to random people on the street. I would make a lot of money betting on sporting events though...
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

That guy needs to lay off the carbs! What a phat a$$! The best part is it looks like he has a succesful school with paying students.

He looked like a giant egg with a black belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal1
    That guy needs to lay off the carbs! What a phat a$$! The best part is it looks like he has a succesful school with paying students.
    Totally irrelavent. Let's stick to the issues and lose the cheap shots.

The part of the clip that interested me was when he tried his stunt on the BJJ guys. He claimed that since they were trained atheletes they "had learned to translate the energy, so they weren't affected by it as much." Where "as much" seems to mean "not at all". But wouldn't you think his own students would have learned to "translate" the energy as well???
    'Talk is cheap because there is an excess of supply over demand'

Yeah, that irony was not lost on me.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist
    What good is a technique if it only works on your own students?
    Brilliant point, IronFist!

Uh oh! Call the men in the white coats! Iron fist has begun replying to his own posts to complement his own comments.
    Simon McNeil