Thread: What do you guys think about this web site

Question What do you guys think about this web site

Hey Guys I just find this web site on the net. its called the urban tao temple for higher consciousness.

This guy have two movie clips of him doing internal martial arts applications, the first application looks like a tai chi fa jing push, that sents his opponent flying in two the air. both his opponent feet is out the ground, the other movie clip this guy is doing a splitting fist (Pi Chuan)technique to stop a kick.

I like to know you guys opinion about these movie clips and web site. Here is the link:

http://www.urbantao.org/home.htm

here is a link to his tai chi combat movie clips http://216.33.148.250/cgi-bin/linkrd...antao%2eorg%2f

Very good clips.

The first clip shows well that you can make an opponent fly backwards with good technique with out rellying on "chi"

Not so sure on the second technique as it looks like he checks the kick for no reason.....he was already out of the way of it when he checked it and no real controleing was going on. nice counter attack though.

Just looked at some of the clips on the second URL.

The tai chi parry and punch was very poor. lots of force in the defending arm...no moveing the head/body off line....no simultaniouse counter attack and the attaker was leaveing his arm out for a very long time.

the blond chick looks hot. :-) That's about it.

Whats the world coming to. I agree with PM

One the push, he essentially launches himself into the air while pushing his opponent. Thumbs down.

Yo, Maoshan what your veiwpoint about these movies clips........LoL Hey, I think Jet Lee about to make Tai Chi master part there. I think he should look this guy up.......LOL

Yo, I think his opponent helped him with that launch.
    Also, I think He needs to hold that Double edge sword right. That's not a Katana.

Yo, Maoshan take a look at this guy martial art lineage, this guy most have train with 15 grandmasters.........LOL here the link:http://urbantao.org/lineage.htm I hope this guy comes to your tournament. This guys Ba Gua Zhang most be extraordinary and his martial art knowledge remarkable......LOL

Hehe.

Did you check his schedule??

Fridays 7~9pm " Secret Yang".

Lineage is also interesting.

Huo Chi-Kuang 1906~1998 studied from
    Li Tsun-I 1847~1921.
    15yr old when his teacher died.

Very interesting site.

I am constanctly diappointed when I see demostrations that have people's punches stop 50 cm from target,and without a doubt his oppoent in the push sunk in anticapation of the push and perhaps sprung himself a little.
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy

LOL

This place is RIGHT down the street from me, and I've never heard of it. I couldn't view the clips yet, so I don't have much to day, but there's a bit of chi talk. It doesn;t look all bad, but I'd like to see the guy in action.

that blond does have a tight body, but her face is only average.