Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Street-fight self-defense form by No_Know

Any feedback on this?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    There's a two on one, a response to Muay Thai like back of the neck pulled-head to rising knee, six knife defenses/responses, charge response, two being choked responses, head defense desiged in response to domestic violence, and redirects--glances-deflections At the end of that clip's form.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Three Times Pivot Walk-Out
    Horse Riding stance (low as you can go).
    Sleepy Time Kung-Fu
    Night of the Gauntlet Form
    Rhino's horn
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Gust of Wind and a Breeze
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Sun, Moon, Star Beam Stepping
    Knife response slash and thrust
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Bullfighter
    Response to choked from the side-front
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Response to choked from the front
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E.
    One of my favorite guarding position lock-downs--moves that strengthen-ish the following move

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    I showed this to someone. I realised that I had experience with it. and that sort of thing in general. This has to be trained or at least the person have some training to get the moves even simplistic.

Reaction was also a thing. Yet while first time shown, reaction is in question; I found that I got strangely quick with it after weeks of intermittent use.

There was a concern of freezing. Thing is a person can freeze and get hit without this. If you trained it, the simplicity at its base might allow it to be a reaction associated to the panic fear thereby making it automatic.

No_Know

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    MT has a similar guard, but the lead hand is extended somewhat and angles in and the rear hand covers the side of the head ( same side) and the chin is tucked in giving only the "top" of the head as a very small target.
    Rodney King teaches a similar "guard".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    I first saw the Muay Thai block to the head on the show Human Weapon. Not ever before was I aware it existed. As I recall itis great toi protect the ear and side of face. And they were fast with it. Perhaps as fast as need be. I think the front of face is vulnerable--top to chin. With Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E., there is efficient interferrance with on-comming straight to the face, at the cheek and a slip to check the side.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-04-2008 at 08:02 PM. Reason: hH

Blog Entries
    "General No_Know's Street Fighting Self-Defense form-ish"

Is more at this is a general showing/version of No_Know's Street Fighting Self-Defense form-ish.

As to the Muay Thai Head guard just mentioned--covering the side of the head. I thought it looked great. I think one could hit them in the face with theirown arms potentially. At it's worst one should not ever get hit in their own face with their own arms using Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E.

But the version I show most is fun and perhaps developmental. It might also address coordination some-what. But for practicalness there is the version with one arm in place--hand palm~ on forehead; other palm on forearm near elbow(to start). This at elbow should slide, with elbow high. this is quicker and less thought.

More less thought though is a burying the face between forearm and bicep(hand/fingers touching shoulder) and spread hand under--toi guard from uppercut. It cannot stop the uppercut from comming, yet it might interfere with the uppercut.

What started out as Head T.I.E.E. I might refer to as Right angle Defense. Because wheter it is the more active zone creater of Head T.I.E.E., sanctuary of Squirrel's Web~(just made-up the name here) or the pensive Choke Guard--"I-Thought..." (just made-up the name here), I came-up with while going over grabs and getting grabbed with a maneuver to choke you from behind you, it seems to be right angles.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-05-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: seperation of a run-on word

Blog Entries
    Several things got addressed in the Street-Fight Self-Defense form by No_Know. I am adding an isolated series of movements/breathings to the end of this form. I hope to use this new set individually from any other form or techniques.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    This addition to the Street-Fight Self-Defense form of No_Know has five aspects right now. The addition … no addition It is a nice thing but the Street-Fight Self-Defense Form by No_Know has a good ending. And this now former addition should go in a series of forms. A form can be too long. If the purpose is gotten away-from, perhaps. There’s a take-down, dealing with pulled to a rising knee, face/head shots; addressing a charge and a knife, dealing with more than one opponent simultaneously and getting two hand choked or grabbed near the neck. It should; however include getting your head stomped on a curb, getting kicked in the back, chest, guts or groin, while you are on the ground. This with a guard I like should make a descent (in theory) street fight self Defense Form.one should take the professional or licensed training they receive over No_Know’s say. And No_Know’s say should not be considered a sensible substitute if a substitute at all for licensed certified training sort of thing. This should be considered as for entertainment purposes only.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-16-2008 at 05:09 AM. Reason: stuff

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    That makes sense. It could be a geginning. Captured the parts to view. Arrangement later. At least final arrangements.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

How-Come this Squirrel Breathing is in Street Self Defense form by No_Know

The prior two forms about Squirrel Breathings are here in Street-Fight Self Defense form relating to their nature. The forms I think can be good for berathing but that's not so much Street fight. The moves in this form attempt are based from my thinking about Gun pistol draws. the hand goes to a place a gun might be holstered above the hips. The move hints at chambering a bullet. Ant the last forearm moves is a thing I realized.

I prefer to do other than harm. And do not like guns in that If I manage with no guns I'm better. But guns and gunplay is reasonable street-fight possibility. To be real I should include/address guns. This form addressesa handgun that you normally use two hands to use. One to hold the other to start the bullets so that shooting can occure.

About me not wanting to hurt and realizing something, I realized that the casings are hot and release from a fored or shot gun. This forearm breathing technique points the gun upward to point the casiing discharge to the face of an opponent--over the shoulders and to the front. If I used a gun I might like this close-range attack form.

No_Know