Thread: **** smellers and the journey from Jeet Kune Do to the way of the sniveling worm!!

**** smellers and the journey from Jeet Kune Do to the way of the sniveling worm!!

Many people practice some form or another of a piece or two of jeet kune do but sadly all they are doing is imitating a tiny portions of the system.
    Luckily I have been able to train with a true sifu in the jeet kune do system and learned, from him, the only form in jeet kune do. THis form was developed at the onset of jeet kune do and contained the groundwork for all the applications of any and every technique. It is a long form, it took six years for me to learn just the basic moves!
    The form is called Jeet Kune Sniveling Worm Do or THE WAY OF THE INTERCEPTING SNIVELING WORM FIST.
    This form is demanding and isn't just a knock off of a couple wing chun techniques and trapping bull**** prettied up with some sidekicks. THis is the real mother****ing ****!!!
    Of course I imagine most people here have heard of the form and the good practioners on this forum know the form or are learning it.
    I just wanted to settle a couple misunderstandings surrounding the great Jeet Kune Do system, gospel, word of truth, best way, crystalized immobile classic traditional style. I like it for it's now classic approach and endeavors.

Keep copying Bruce or learn the real deal, boys
    Train hard, live long and prosper.

that didn't make enough sense to be considered satire. keep trying.

tri2bmt ............LOL ....:)

classic ......truely classic ! Or should I say a classical response ?(

LOL).

Hey I don't know but JKD does not have any forms !

You mean Jun Fan gung fu don't you?

It took you six years to learn this long form? Long time don't you think? You may be a slow learner ?

You have the true Sifu right ? And the true style!

Keep up the ignorant posts !

It is obvious you do not have a clue !

You sound like you don't like JKD. Why is that? Cause a lot of JKD guys can think for themselves? Come on you can too! It's not hard !

Please write some more of your posts on you expertise observation of JKD!

Give us a good laugh!

Thanks!

RF-

"Cause a lot of JKD guys can think for themselves?"

Hey something new in JKD. When did they start that Rapael?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Smile lol.......... rogue .....

Okay let me rephrase that ....some in the Jkd communities can think for themselves !

RF-

Is that you Matt T. or Paul S.? Good to see you in here.
    Last edited by Rafael; 06-06-2002 at 10:57 AM.

Glad you took in the spirit intended R.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

No, no, no and no!!
    JKD guys think for themselves by three core examples:
    1) They can trash traditional styles and postulate that they are inefficent and no good.
    2) They can quote the originator of their style whenever they want. I don't know the original master of Hung Gar but everybody reconizes Bruce Lee.
    3) They practice several movements over and over again and the repetitive mechanical motions creates great Karate men...oops! I meant JKD men, of course.

There you have the JKD man capable of thinking for himself by saying he can think for himself.

I have nothing against JKD but would prefer if it was called by its real name: Karate or if you practice the above mentioned Jeet Kune Sniveling Worm Do you are practicing Karate or Kickboxing at best. Maybe even TKD or just another mechanically taught form of Kung Fu. At best.
    I have nothing against Karate but if its Karate call it that and deal with it don't pretty it up with somebody elses ideas. Make it your own.

And yes, I am a slow learner but six years after ten of hung gar is a long time to learn a form!!

Anywho this only applies to the yahoos that practice the irrelevant JKD and shouldn't bother or even be responded to by the real guys.

Cool

My "JKD" consists of a lot of groundwork, groundpounding, throws and takedowns, a boxer's guard, strikes, knees, headbutts, suckerpunches, de-escalation stances and tactics, knife work, pistol tactics, and even "metsubushi" (OC, etc.)

I hardly ever quote Bruce because I like to think of my own quotes.

And I am not arrogant enough to think there's not a hardcore traditionalist out there that can woop me. (If they don't train like I do though... well that might be another story)

What catagory to I fall into? I've been wondering (for real)

From now on my style is "sekkendou"

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Oddly I don't find anything wrong with the way various JKD people train. If repitition works then fine use it, if wildly flailing about works for you then use it. A form of training that works for one may not work for another. I believe when you dismiss any training method you've already started limiting yourself and defeated the idea of being open minded.
    For example I went from JKD to karate, white gi, kata, the whole works. It was a huge leap for me to believe that karate could be effective as a fighting art. But finally instead of dismissing the art and it's training methods I looked for what made it effective. Guess what? I found an excellent style of martial art that fits me and has helped my growth as a martial artists more than the usual JKD school. Would my conclusion be that the Paul Vunak or Burton Richardson brands of JKD of ineffective? No, they're excellent and just a different road.

DM

Golly!
    I didn't mean to insult any specific way or form except for those people that conclude that forms are useless, repetitive drivel that instills machine like qualities in the practioner.
    I personally like the trapping in wing chun and the ideas that represent JKD. I don't like the anus mulch that go around and jump to unthought out conclusions or even base their JKD on pointing out all the weaknesses in every other style.

My JKD contains and is not limited to.

Trapping

Kicks to all ranges and limps for a central nervous system to reiceive messages it must interact with and respond to the peripheral nervous system. I am in strong favour of attacking limbs for dismantling, breaking and discouraging that integeral process from a mechanical muscle memory advantage, stand point, guard, etc.

All foul tactics including eye gouges, fish hooks, instep stomps, groin disfiguration, scratching, pulling hair and even attacking the opponents girlfriend, mom, sister, etc.

Pressure points

Ground fighting using sand, rocks, licking and even masturbation as a feint, parry, etc.

Guns & Knives (Usually if I don't have my buddies I rely on these.)

Infighting and long fighting.

Making the opponent react and act the way I want him to including overextention, thoughtless and repetitive actions, doing my laundry, attacking false weaknesses and even sucking my ****.

Dissapering

Insane Worm footwork such as the slither advance, crawl attack, split attack with detrimental signifigance and the all powerful hole drive massage.

Reciting poetry and masturbation

I don't know if what I do is the real deal but it has worked for me on the streets of NY, Hong Kong and even Butt****, Alabama. I don't preach any way as being the best. (Why bother everybody should know that my style is the best)

Damm, and I thought I had a good style!!
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

tri2bmt...............

You are hilarous ! ...your to funny guy .............................lol

Ground fighting using sand, rocks, licking and even masturbation as a feint, parry, etc.

Masterbation as a feint? Is that what they teach you in hung gar?(LOL) The masterbation form ,aye ?(LOL)....mabey its hung HIGH ? Or not to "hung" at all?.... I am hung low (LOL)

Insane Worm footwork such as the slither advance, crawl attack, split attack with detrimental signifigance and the all powerful hole drive massage.

Reciting poetry and masturbation

You are pretty fond of masterbation arent you ? Hey man at least your honest! (LOL) Now mabey a lady or 2 will take your mind off that okay bud?

Thanks for the laugh guy.

RF
    Last edited by Rafael; 06-07-2002 at 07:33 AM.

Actually with masturbation as an integeral part of Jeet Kune Do, the Worm form can actually be broken down with two people into a double set!! One person does the first 2nd half while the other does the last fourth 3rd. The set turns into a vicious animalistic sexual creation. Detrimental to mental health the set becomes a way to train the chi in ones vagina or *****. When two people do the set, male and female have specific parts, the sexual energy created is that of the utmost importance and important to conditioning the body.

The word censored above is "penis".

Thank you.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.