Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 5 Element Palm in Pak Mei

What up bro?

Sui,

Whats good bro? How have you been?

So bro, if you don't mind...where did it die at? Also, when you say peking are you talking about the city? Pardon my lil understanding.

Take care bro,

Buby

ahhhh

brother bubsta how are you?

a change to Vegan diet tantalises the mind my young si-hing-try the fat rice noodle i can make it very tasty indeed.lol

i do mind!!it died sometime ago,the place of the 5 elements of course.lol
    biejing pronounced bekging was called Peking by the gwai lo,but pronounced by the incignificant china man biejing so all the western maps pre 80's were printed peking.
    the idea was born in a very small village where the li got pui people were raised.

i could remember you showing a branch lee gar kune to me once,and i telling you that it was cantonese and not hak-ga,well guess what? its same principal here to do with the 5 elements.
    to my true knowledge,clc's sons did not know mang fu only one that died at an early age.so i ask would ng hung mor be named ng fatc mor shui???hahahaha

later,keep easy buby

Quote Originally Posted by DrLightWind
    I'm from Miami
    and now here in Beijing learning the 5 Elemen Palm Qi Kung from my teacher.
    Appears to be the form is different from you guys are describing.
    It's based on TCM 5 element theory and focusing on the meridians,
    simple forms for each.

Anybody out there with a recent update etc.
    I could learn it from near to Miami?
    The understanding of the five element principle becomes very important when studying the human body from the Chinese anatomical point of view and especially if you are already studying Dim Mak. The theory plays a key role in understanding the relationship of the points on the meridian systems with each of the organs (notably the five Shu points), the relation of each of the Zang-Fu organs with the others they are directly/indirectly affecting (interpromoting, interacting and overacting, and counteracting), as well as the Chi cycling through each of these - what time of the day and where it is most intense.

Of course the study of it is more complex but the five element theory is a very important subject in it; I recommend everyone to have a clear and thorough understanding of it if you are taking your art to higher levels.

-X-

hey silly sosage great post,what book you get that from?must read it sometime,can you lend us a copy?

so you understand 5 elements do you?you must be at a high level something like a triple super king size chilly hot dog.wow if you told me that then i would know my place and show more respect.lol

tell me please what is chi?is it with extra cheese or something?since you helped dr dr out the least you could do is teach me in a much simplar way of course.lol i'm just happy most of us handicaped ppl are like this.lol