Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he likes to cause troubles.

2 7.69%
  • Yes, he just does NOT get it.

5 19.23%
  • Yes, he posts too much nonsense.

3 11.54%
  • Yes, nice guy, but his Wing Chun, eh...

7 26.92%
  • Yes. With such little experience he posts too much.

5 19.23%
  • Yes, he just doesn't think, and wastes everyone's time.

6 23.08%
  • Yes, he's follower, not a leader. Look how worships his sifu! Where's his identity?

5 19.23%
  • Yes, What's the deal with commenting on a form that you have not learned?

4 15.38%
  • Yes, What was with the "flipping pancakes" comment.

6 23.08%
  • No, he's like a harmless fly.

12 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let us ban red5angel...

Let us ban red5angel...

I feel it is in the best interests of the Wing Chun community that we ban the good sir, who goes by the good name of red5angel. Please express your sentiments by voting.
    Love is the answer.

No, because I actually like what the guy has to say, even if he's quick to want to kill something.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Crackpot? Maybe, but banned? No.

Red5angel is a lot of things, but he has not caused any damage. There is no malice just a lot of misplaced zeal. Overall, it's just an unpleasant voice and opinion.

I personally don't like it, but banning him is not the answer.

If you are serious, I vote no.

He's alright.
    I don't find him offensive.

I get a bit bored hearing about how great Carl and Ken are, over and over and over and over, but that's not even close to a banning offence.

Actually, Sabu, I think you, as a frequent deliverer of the snide reply without hard fact to back it up, ought to be more concerned about your own posting style. And hearing about your elephant is as boring as some of r5a's rantings.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

To the good sir, Mr. Anerlich

I am sorry to say, but that offends both me and my elephant. Oh, and my family and the Shaolin temple.

I believe an apology is in order.
    Love is the answer.

Yes, you should apologise to red5angel.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

8. hyposyll

If it is okay for a mom to sterilize her retarded son, it should be okay to ban an idiot like RedAhole from this board.

No.

Red5angel believes strongly in what he's doing and who he's studying with. Dedication, faith, and exuberance are not grounds for banning someone. I think most instructors would jump at the chance to have a group of students with that kind of conviction.

My sifu would hit me over the head. "Believe in the art, you idiot! Not in me!", he would say.
    Love is the answer.

Originally posted by Sabu
    My sifu would hit me over the head. "Believe in the art, you idiot! Not in me!", he would say.
    Sabu's elephant just took one massive dump on gnugear!!!

gnugear sez:

I think most instructors would jump at the chance to have a group of students with that kind of conviction.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Really? "That kind of convicyion" as expressed?
    Would embarass me.

sterilize her retarded son??????

What's that about or should i say
    lets say
    i love these smilies

hm,HM...Is this like cut his nuts so he wont hump the lamp?.
    PEACE

14. Yuanfen is correct

If Carl isn't embarrassed by RedAhole's antics, there's something wrong with him. Some say there's no such thing as negative publicity but I disagree. Who would want a mindless loudmouth for a student anyway, running off about all the half-truths he's managed to grasp thus far in his "training" and forever associating his "knowledge" back to the school's teachings? It suggests a complete lack of discipline at the top, even if Carl is completely innocent.

RedAhole's incessant and ubiquitous noise has made this board of very little interest or value to anyone seriously interested in discussing Wing Chun.

Originally posted by Sabu
    I think his belief in the art is hardly in question ... and neither is his belief in his instructors. Still no grounds for banning someone.

Originally posted by AlphaDog
    RedAhole's incessant and ubiquitous noise has made this board of very little interest or value to anyone seriously interested in discussing Wing Chun.
    His threads attract a lot of interest and many responses. The nature of this forum makes it difficult to discuss much of anything without some controversy. I guess "value" is a perception of the reader ... far too subjective for me to comment on. Still no grounds for banning someone.

Originally posted by yuanfen Really? "That kind of convicyion" as expressed?
    Would embarass me.
    Red and I are from the same family, and I've talked to him quite a bit off-line. By "conviction", I mean his eagerness to train and take in information. As an instructor, I think a roomfull of students with that kind of willingness, would be infectious. Everyone feeds off of that kind of energy.

As you said, I hear a bit more than what is "expressed" soley in the threads, so I can understand where you're coming from.