Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: !!! Mike Newton’s Tape Trading SCAM !!!

i posted this on another thread but i thought it would go great here. if you guys got a fast connection, try www.kungfu-torrents.com you need a torrent downloading program like azureus(spelling??) or bitcommet. lots of stuff, some good some bad. its still free but i dont know for how long.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Are the downloads from peoples training collections or are they ripped off from commercial tapesets? I'm not keen to become involved in the next generation of Kaza style prosecutions.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

a little of both. some books scanned and put into .pdf form. a few mantis instructional videos, some old videos of fanzi, tongbi, tai chi, misc kung fu, and some flashy wu-shu stuff. also some other non kungfu stuff. check it out. its not that big and commercial yet. dont think you have to worry about the legal stuff. you can always just register and see what they have. if it doesn't interest you dont download anything
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

If you don't have any ethical reasons to avoid it I'd strongly suggest using the Kung Fu Torrent. It's nice but time-limited. They institute a fee as of October 1. It may not be much but witout a credit card I won't be able to use them any more.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Post Mike Newton Found!!!

Buddhapalm please contact me. I have information that you might find useful.

Try the name at this location:

Lion's Roar Muay Thai camp located at:
    2966 Jerome Ave, Bronx, NY 10468

trading copyrighted material is illegal... if you call the police, you will be admitting that you were ripped off by the co-accused during the process of committing a crime... calling the police would amount to monumental idiocy... they probably wou;ld just tell you to fukc off anyways... or take a statement then file and forget about it... like every other minor theft or fraud... esspecially in a place like NY, or in a crime that crosses jurisdiction like most national mail fraud scams... the only people who really have authority here are too busy checking mail for explosives and other major nefarious activities...

all you can do is wage a PR attack against the guy by speaking up asmuch as possible, or go see him and let your hands tell him how you really feel about being taken advantage of... personally, i feel if you arent willing to do the second choice, just drop it...