Thread: Vacation all I ever wanted..

Vacation all I ever wanted..

Vacation got to get away.

Get your motor runnin, head out on the highway

Leavin, on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again

Better run through the jungle, better run through the jungle, boy don't look back to see.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Have fun, and drive safe.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thumbs up

Go for it!
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I prefer 'Black Betty'
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

So where are you heading on vacation JWT? Just curious, I myself am heading on a trip to Costa Rica tomorrow. Will be gone for a month. (Iknow I'm hugely spoiled, but my wife got this severance package so....) If anyone has been there and can give me some info. on their trip, I would love to hear about it.

Good stuff, JWT, I hope you will get everything you wanted out of it.
    Cheers!

woo hoo!

Congrats JWT, I too am taking a vacation. I have exactly 45 minutes left to work and on Friday I depart for Seattle for 2.5 weeks. It's been a long time coming.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers