Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What home remedies do you use?

What home remedies do you use?

I noticed that many fighters use secret home remedies for their bruises or sicknesses before fights. I'm curious to know What home remedies(medicines) do you guys use? Tell us what is it used for and how can I make the remedy.
    "Some people say it hurts. I say pain was never really born!" -Me

i let my dog lick my genitiles for sinus infections.
    where's my beer?

Thumbs up

Sorry,donīt have any.
    But Iīll add that it is believed that there are healing ingredients included in dogīs saliva.
    Could be secret...
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I use about a half dozen formulas, some for sickness, and others for training.

For bruises, I use Dit Da Jow. I have a special forumla especially for jiont injuries and another for ligamnet dammage like sprained ankles, and another still for Iron hand training. Many are avaliabe on the open market, just look to your local Kung Fu supplier.

I have a special 18 herb formula for especially hard training that I use semi regularly when I am doing intense holding posture training. It is also good to improve flexibility, strength recovery time and stamina. I also use it when I'm not training to slow my down slide. VERY strong, and should not be used more than 3 times a week or 3 weeks in a row. One ingredient costs $180 for 3 pounds. This is a closely guarded secret formula, that I will not share with anyone except my children.

I also have a formula used for coughs, congestion, runny and stuffy noses and asthma. It's VERY effective for most lung/broncial and nasal problems, it even cured bad Phnemonia once. Like my training formula, it is also a closely gaurded secret, and I "MAY share it with a student someday, but other than that my daughter will be the only one to ever learn it.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

My sister just graduated with a degree in traditional Chinese medicine and makes me a bruise treatment she calls "monkey guts." Smells like death itself, but sure makes bruises heal fast.

--
    Rev. Tim

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    i let my dog lick my genitiles for sinus infections.
    **** no wonder my sinus infections never cleared I had it backwards I've been licking my dogs genitals to clear my sinus infections.
    Hope is the denial of reality.

We sail the seas, of negativity
    to banish kindness from this place
    (Sans scruples, sans humility)
    To behold the fierceness of wolves
    assailing ye saints thoroughly
    (Sans love, sans compassion)
    To behold the wails of thine in affright
    whilst evil preyeth upon thy hearts
    (Sans warmth, sans pity)
    To behold a world, darkly astir
    rising in madness and mystery
    (sans light, sans life)

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Alieve.

"**** no wonder my sinus infections never cleared I had it backwards I've been licking my dogs genitals to clear my sinus infections."

that's good for your hair though.
    where's my beer?

This is a closely guarded secret formula, that I will not share with anyone except my children.

I also have a formula used for coughs, congestion, runny and stuffy noses and asthma. It's VERY effective for most lung/broncial and nasal problems, it even cured bad Phnemonia once. Like my training formula, it is also a closely gaurded secret,

Umm dragon...why is it a closely guarded secret? I mean, If it was such a great medicine why wouldn't you share it with us? It's like saying I have the cure for Cancer but I won't share it with anyone because it's a close guarded secret. Give me a break! We are all human and stuff like medicine should be availabe to all of us and not hidden or kept to oneself. That's being greedy. Especially cures that really work.

Because

"I" developed it. If for some reason someone used it, and got sicker I don't want to get sued.

"I" know I know what I'm doing, but I don't have a billion dollar lab to test it over the next 10 years, and I don't have the $$ to perform the teste if I did.

That and I'm a "self study" with no "Degree" in Chinese medicine. Yes what I have is pretty powerful, and VERY effective, but "I" (a vertual nobody with absolutely no recognition in the medical community) would be slaped with a malpractice suite or charged with practicing medicine without a license so fast my head would spin, even if what happned to the person had nothing to do with my formula.

Sorry folks, What I have is for me and my children only.

For the Women:

+ = & a

12. Thumbs up

I guess many kung-fu masters know their own personal herbs and/or dit da jow and keep it as a secret and only pass it on for their trusted students or relatives.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Re: Because

good point Mr. Dragon...I did not think of that.

the real reason royal dragon doesnt give that remedy out is prolly cause he uses some banned ingredients in it
    $180 for 3 pounds is probably buffalow pen!s and tiger balls

No offence dude
    it is not the physical force which inspires the fear that makes men sick of
    soul so much as that which comes from the eyes, some subtle emanation from the personality as a gas that takes the strength from men's limbs.

No

It was a box of 30 year old red ginseng roots. Strongest D A M M Ginseng I ever used. The first glass of teea I made with it I used the same dose as if it were the normal stuff I get from the local Chinese market WOWAH!!! was that a mistake. I was flying for 3 days, and had a perminant woodie for 5.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 06-13-2002 at 07:56 AM.

For the Women:

+ = & a