Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alien Vs Predator Movie

Alien Vs Predator Movie

They NEED to make this film.
    bring back shwartzenegger add JET-LI for some great kung fu against the predator and of course the band of colonial marines getting chomped and blitzed by alien and the predator.

i predict a great film and box office smash. what do you guys think of it?????? CAN IT BE DONE?????

Many Respects,,,The Willow Sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

Sorry, but I gotta be honest.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

reminds me of King Kong vs. Godzilla!!!

heheh... I would love to see it... too bad that whole project has been in limbo for Years now...

Personally I would love to see a

PREDATOR:
    Once Upon a Time in China

Movie...

it could take place durring the height of the conflicts durring the "boxer rebellion"

Wong Fei Hung would suddenly come accross various Murdered & mutilated member of the white lotus society... while the Brittish assign a special investagor to find whomever is doing similar mutilations to various British soliders...

We could introduce a Taoist mystic who has vision of this invisible ghost. make him blind so he can sence the predator even though it's invisible.

the Predator would be more Low-tech in it's weaponry... And eventually the climax could take place hip deep in a river where the Predator's invisiblity would be negated & WFH could bust out some hard core Moves... splashing around in Slow-Mo!!!

Maybe with the Aid of the British Officer who is now willing to unite with the Chinese...

We could even have Michelle Yeoh, as a sort of Black smiths daughter who the Taoist sage knows & has her fashion a weapon based on the arm claw/glove... of a previous Predator...

If you didn't know this already there are about half a dozen videogames including an online multiplayer utilizing this idea so someone prolly already owns the rights to this whole idea.

well maybe........

it isnt the greatest cast idea but i think that an AvP movie would be awesome. i would like to see the two collide on screen and i would definately love to see arnold shwartzenegger thrown back in. no ripley character and no maria conchito alonso from P2.
    just a good cast and a awesome sci-fi action thriller.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

which idea?

There have been several comic books published based on Aliens vs. Predator...

Yeah the Movie version has been through several script treatments... but still in production limbo...

My idea leans more towards how the second alien movie was and combining that with the 1st predator movie.

lots of action and a lot of surreal alien landscapes,,since the game in it of itself does this ,,the screen play would naturally follow the game to a degree. but i am glad that the scriptin gis in limbo. i would rather it take a few more months or a year to get it right and it be an awesome movie rather than it be a ghosts of mars crapola flick with ice cube.

I would still go with the 1st Graphic Novel Idea.

Predator seed a Planet with Aliens for the "passing of age rite", but are unaware that humans have started to colonise same Planet.

Young Predators get back to take out Aliens in H2H (no Beamer firfles, etc) to pass the rite.

Last thing we need is another tie-in to a Movie series that got boring after the 1st Movie.

Get some Original Ideas, rather than re-hashing the same old Formula/Story line spiced up with CGI to make it look better then the last boring flick.

Creativity has gone out of Hollywood, true Cinema is dead and gone.
    CGI & SFX don't make up for bad scripting, acting.

Funny Movies cost more and more but are getting worse and worse.

Nothing new or original came out of Hollywood for a long time.
    Mostly poor remakes/rip-offs of excellent movies/stories.

Or sequels after sequel after sequel.
    T2 was excellent, there is NO need for T3. It will only destroy the whole series.

Seeya.

I'd do it with no humans.

It would be like the Discovery channel - but LESS bloody.

HKV.

In that storry were about 10 Human Farmers, a small swarm of Aliens and about 40 Predators.

Guess what no Human would have survived if not helped by a Predator.

Plenty of dead lifestock though.

Exclamation no no no

This is all wrong, let me give you a run down of the story as I see it.

a deep space science vessel is searching for other planets to mine for mineral resources. it picks up strange signals from a nearby system and goes to investigate. this vessel is fully equipped with its own colonial marine troops by the way. they are taken to a system with a planet that is like jupiter only bigger but has several moons orbiting it. one of the moons is transmitting the signal, this moon is very asteroid like and is by all accounts a piece of junk, however what our science team and marines do not know is that this moon is actually a great alien hive that was once a predator mothership, it has long since been covered over by the aliens secretions and for thousands of years it has become thier central hive net. the rest is pretty much self explanatory. the only other catch is that the marines get no help from the predator and actually in a ironic twist get help or rather averted by the aliens themselves. the predators come in a little later as the science vessel will activate the old ships homing beacon and then the rest is pretty self explanatory. the environments need to be real H.R. Giger and CGI is a must in ceratin aspects of the production, it just has to be that way.

arnold swartzenegger would be the commando of the marines and the rest of the cast can be debated later. arnold HAS to be in this one. i think it would be a hoot.

Hoot indeed...

Yeah... they could have a subplot of Arnold's charactor wanting to retire & this being his "last" job...

The Perdators AND the Aliens would have to be CGI... so that those Predators could be 8-9 feet tall & super agile!!!

http://www.script-o-rama.com/

He has a "script" to AvP the movie, though I never did read it.

The FIRST AvP game for the PC is far better as far as gameplay as to AvP2. AvP2 is very story driven (good story, all 3) and how they all mix together (I.E. when you are the Predator you get captured, wake up to see an Alien attack some guards, and the guy who plays you as a Human walks bye) . Or when you are a Human, you can see the Predator capture and he follows your movements in the room, etc. Its a great game, but the Predator was way too weak as to the previous game, plus his weapons got crappier. In the first game, you can fire the shoulder gun while cloaked (LIKE THE MOVIES) but in AvP2 you uncloak. Total crap IMO.
    I have a signature.

They've already appeared together in a movie. Can anybody name the flick and the scene?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

In Predator. The Alien specimen in the trophy room?