Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What are the differences between Northern and Southern?

Hop Gar - I received no PM from you, my friend. As you are obviously incapable of not taking to heart that which neither concerns, nor applies, to you I have put you on my Ignore List as well, my friend. The only display of arrogance was on your part by assuming you were somehow being recognized and personally addressed. You are barely a beginner and rate no recognition as such. In the future, perhaps your will not allow your ego to exceed your very, very, minimal experience and equally little relative worth, my friend.

Cannibalism is unequivocally a valid dynamic for all societies. I am, Hideous

The major differences between the Southern and
    Northern styles is that The Southern styles were
    created in the South and the Northern styles were
    created in North.

"Hop Gar - I received no PM from you, my friend. As you are obviously incapable of not taking to heart that which neither concerns, nor applies, to you I have put you on my Ignore List as well, my friend. The only display of arrogance was on your part by assuming you were somehow being recognized and personally addressed. You are barely a beginner and rate no recognition as such. In the future, perhaps your will not allow your ego to exceed your very, very, minimal experience and equally little relative worth, my friend. "

Ok sir, time for me to put something straight. I am barely a beginner in what?!!? Who the hell are you to call me a beginner in anything?

And also, I have had my name mispronounced one too many times, so forgive me for thinking that "Sui" is a mispronunciation or wrong spelling of Tzvi.

And as for being arrogant; I'm arrogant?! Look at your self, you called everyone dogs, if I'm correct, and if thats not something arrogant to say, I dunno what is.

Now look here and listen up. Your misunderstanding of one comment is what caused this misunderstanding and now I expect an apology because now you have just insulted me and I don't appreciate it. This can end right now with an apology and we can forget about it.

Believe me, I do not have an ego, I recognize plenty well what I can and can not do. If you want to start hurling insults, go somewhere else. I was simply adding something to a discussion and then you in your supposed wisdom claim that I was bul****ting or something. You do praying mantis, meaning you in all likelihood dont know jack**** about Hop Gar so don't go about acting like an all knowing master of kung fu b/c you are not. And neither am I.

Have a good day, this angry rant is over.
    Zvika

Hop Gar - A rather idiotic rant that reveals you possessing minimal reading comprehension skills at best. There is little to no doubt that your barely baseline reading skill exceeds that of your hand, my friend.

Inasmuch you were not privy to the content of the PMs I received which subsequently flooded out my mail box you really have neither position nor grounds for forming any opinion in the matter, my friend.

Those who [cheered] the continuing rift know who they are as well as my clearly stated opinion of them. Jackals, not dogs.

Rather than my previous guess of 6 years at the most I am thinking now along the lines of your total time in Hop Gar being more like 3 years. Ah yes, the righteous indignation of youth, such folly, but folly with much gusto.

As regards your name problem, it truly is no concern of mine, my friend. Perhaps you should consider changing your forum name to [Bob] as that would suit you well, I do believe.

"Hop Gar - A rather idiotic rant that reveals you possessing minimal reading comprehension skills at best. There is little to no doubt that your barely baseline reading skill exceeds that of your hand, my friend. "

Yeah, I learned to read at the age of three. think again. I was the one in my class who could interpret book before anyone else. The fact that I did not realize who you were talking to is due to the fact that my name is always mispelled. I admit I wrong thinking you were addressing me - again I refer to the consistent mispelling of my name. Sorry.

"Inasmuch you were not privy to the content of the PMs I received which subsequently flooded out my mail box you really have neither position nor grounds for forming any opinion in the matter, my friend. " Those who [cheered] the continuing rift know who they are as well as my clearly stated opinion of them. Jackals, not dogs.

Ok you're right here too. Just don't insult me again.

"Rather than my previous guess of 6 years at the most I am thinking now along the lines of your total time in Hop Gar being more like 3 years. Ah yes, the righteous indignation of youth, such folly, but folly with much gusto. "

can I ask what this has to do with anything at all?

"As regards your name problem, it truly is no concern of mine, my friend. Perhaps you should consider changing your forum name to [Bob] as that would suit you well, I do believe. "

I'm talking about my real name being mispronounced, not my forum name. You'll have to excuse me, like I said before, I'm used to having my name mispelled so it is easy for me to mistake someone else beign addressed to being myself instead.

Do you wanna end this and actually have a decent conversation or do you want to insult me some more?
    Zvika

Hop Gar - As your opinion is that I do not know jack **** about Hop Gar and you are not of the SPM family there is really nothing to discuss, would you not agree, my friend? Whatever exchange we had in the past stays in the past and I will not address you in any manner, or fashion, from this point forward.

Hop Gar stuff

Ho Gar: You can't talk and certainly cannot punch. In previous discussions you have not substantiate Hop Gar strategy when called upon to. Instead you go on ranting and raving like an arrogent donkey (@ass). To the point that you have upset an articulate gentleman like Hideous. I think an appology is in order or are you a 10th generation decendent of an inbreed hop gar cult whose only outlet to the real world is through the internet?

Hideous: Yes I have 2 pet hamsters, their names are Rene and Richie - both very well fed and like their hamster wheels. Ok you might not be a hamster and i stand corrected but my other observations still stand. That's the Hop Gar talk I tend to get on the net. They will sing your curses if you don't sing the praises of hop gar. But do forgive Zvak as it is but a talking parrot. It is not speaking its mind but merely repeating the words of its masters.

Setnasi: I don't practice kung fu anymore ever since I lost the use of my legs in a car accident. In my yonger days like sparring as it is a good way to meet new friends. What about you?

Ego_Extrodinaire
    06-29-2002 06:26 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    ^^^The phrase that never fails to bring a smile to my face.

I'm not even gonna both responding to those two anymore. Not even worth it, 'specially Ego, who obviously has no life to the point that he has to start flipping insults and intruding in on something that does not include him. Hideous as well he misunderstands everything in his typical "eloquent, gentleman style" . Don't expect to see me on this board for a while.

Peace Y'all

(ps - I'm leaving for Israel anyways and have no time to post)
    Zvika

Hop Gar,

So for once please keep to your word. Every other time you've been back for more lessons from Ego. And please be more original and stop using my words for your come backs. For if you do, youre a hyprocrite who admires me

Nobody recieves lessons from you Ego. They in fact recieve
    unwanted opinions so ignorant and bellicose they in turn
    feel compelled to reply.
    If you're not here to learn and have nothing to offer Kelvin,
    why not say goodbye.
    Your time is obviously wasted here and somewhere on EbAY
    you could be hunting down rare and precious Transformer
    action figures in the original packages.

This is for you Goktimus:

"He knows so little and knows it so fluently."
    - Ellen Glasgow

Godspeed (off this board)
    Peter.

Talking

Did you guys say this already?

The people from Northern China seemed to have longer legs and shorter arms, then the shorter legs in the South.

In the north they also favored noodles over rice.
    And the south, vice versa.
    Waves roughen the sea and windmill turn because of the wind. Take away the wind and the sea becomes calm and the windmills come to rest. For every effect there is a cause.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Ah-HAH!!! So it's the noodles over rice! (with or without sauce?) All this time it's been right in front of me (on my plate, no less) and I never noticed. Of course this brings up yet another topic for heated debate......

Bai He,

The fact is Bai He you've gotto catch them all. Was that Pokemon or other types of action figures. How did action figures come into the topic anyway. Whatever it is, i'm learning alot about Goktimus or at least your version of him / her anyway.

Or is calling some one goktimus supposed to be an insult or something because other kinds of slurs be it fascist, racist etc could ban you from the board.

Did some of you take pictures of yourself as a joke and placed it on the net and say this is Goktimus so and so, give it a persona - such as collecting action figues or whatever and then attribute anyone you dislike on this forum to this persona?

If that's the reason (as I can't see any other reason for attributing me to goktimus) then I find you all very strange indeed. Perhaps you are all an inbreed southern lot or simply speak the mind of sifu through the brain washing from endless southern rituals. I feel so sorry for you all. If only you had a life and could live up to the goktimus character you so created - at least collecting action figures would be a more worth while hobby than southern kung fu.

PS Rice and noodles are good, but those from the north are better.

You were found out a long time ago.
    You know it.
    I know it.
    Everyone knows it.

You ****.