Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bak Mei Yau Kung Mun

CLOUD ONE - Sorry, I can't answer. Maybe you sould ask Dr Wong?

Piffle. I do believe you would be well served by closely scrutinizing the inside of your residence, my friend. Perhaps you will be successful in locating your gonads.

Cannibalism is unequivocally a valid dynamic for all societies. I am, Hideous.

Hideous

Thanks for the tip. I wondered where they got to.

Could you locate my missing......... whilst your at it.

Thanks in advance.

Cloud

"Sorry, I can't answer. Maybe you sould ask Dr Wong?"

Hideous,I have kept quite through your posts reguarding
    my Sifu and someone that you refer as the "fat man"
    ,on many posts you have reffered to the tape of my Sifu and friend getting knocked down .

I have seen four versions of this tape,yes,I was there when this took place,were you?
    If you were not there then you are basing your insults,not matter how
    articulate and passive-agressive you seem to be your information
    is distorted by doctored tapes from both camps.
    There are many versions of what took place on that day,but my eyes don't lie,I trained under Dr.Wong in the 80s,we trained
    to fight,period,in the 90s things changed(for reasons that will stay in the family)
    Dr.Wong has put out many strong and great fighters,he may disigree but IMHO most of them came from the 80s group.
    I was the only one there from the 80s group when this took place.

There were also many Chattanooga Policman(SWAT/EOD),some high level that didn't want to be invoved because of their jobs.

Had this happened in the 80s(IMHO) the "Fat man" would have never reached my Sifu,he would NEVER made it through my Si-Hings.

Am I quaified to understand passive-agressive behavior when I see it or read it?

Yes I am.

You responed to my post about Dr.Wong going to China after the "Film festible"
    He was not hurt,a bruise,a scratch,,then you made the analogy
    of the Ali-Frazier fight,I don't have the time to recall your exact words but from what I can remember you said that Ali,banged up,went on to his normal life.

The "fat man",unlike Joe Frazier had to check into a hospital and suffered seizures(I saw him recive a hard shot to the head which swelled up the size of a golf ball),the "fat man" responded to me with threats from his laywer.

Well,I have no fear of his laywer,cuz I know mine is better.
    And I also have the hopital documents to back it up.

Water under the bridge.

I'm not the kind of person to put anyone on a pedastol(typo),whether it be my WT instructor(which is hated and loved)
    or Dr.Wong.

But,I think that is unfair to judge someone who you claim to have never met,maybe you have?

But we have never met.

Your system is Chu-ga?

(this is a high level kung-fu you profess?)

I have a open mind and would like to find out who and what schools teach the real Chu-ga.

If this is secret I understand,what I don't understand is why you continue to hide behind a name(passive) yet judge others
    based on your poor facts(aggresive).

I would welcome a PM from you if this post is not offensive or below your standards so we may discuss this matter futher without all of the misapprehension

Peace.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tnwingtsun
    [B]Cloud

Tnwinsing,

Hi bro!

Are you coming to the annual pak mei founder celebration this year?

peace.

Tnwingtsun - I have seen four versions of this tape,yes,I was there when this took place,were you? … information is distorted by doctored tapes from both camps.

I was not there, my friend, as you surely must know. I have seen two altered versions and I thank you most kindly for the information regarding the total number of edited versions being four. Your willingness to confess that both sides of this affair are guilty of altering the video recorded truth of the matter speaks to a high level of honesty, my friend. I bow in your direction.

Tnwingtsun - Had this happened in the 80s(IMHO) the "Fat man" would have never reached my Sifu,he would NEVER made it through my Si-Hings.

Ah yes, yet more honesty. How this thing happened has always been a matter of much speculation, my friend.

Tnwingtsun - Am I quaified to understand passive-agressive behavior when I see it or read it? Yes I am.

Perhaps you are and perhaps you are not, my friend. Qualifications are often times relative, would you not agree, my friend?

Tnwingtsun - The "fat man", … suffered seizures (I saw him recive a hard shot to the head which swelled up the size of a golf ball),

Seizure is not the typical response to head trauma that presents as edema outside of the brain cavity proper, my friend. Howsoever, your words, thus far, ring true and I will accept your diagnosis as stated.

Tnwingtsun - … the "fat man" responded to me with threats from his laywer.

This too conforms to what his standard operating procedure would dictate and, therefore, I believe it to be true as well.

Tnwingtsun - And I also have the hopital documents to back it up.

I find it interesting that you were able to obtain a copy of his medical records, my friend. Am I correct in believing that you have a copy of his hospital emergency room [Admit and Discharge Summary], my friend? If so, and you obtained said copy without the fat one having signed an Authorization to Release Information form …

Tnwingtsun - But,I think that is unfair to judge someone who you claim to have never met,…

Rather hypocritical of you to make such a statement after having publicly declaring yourself qualified to make a psychiatric diagnosis based on forum posts and terming me [passive-aggressive], would you not agree, my friend?

Tnwingtsun - … I don't understand is why you continue to hide behind a name(passive) yet judge others
    based on your poor facts(aggresive).

That is the whole of your diagnostic criteria, my friend? You have misrepresented yourself and you expertise, would you not agree, my friend?

I will send you a PM as you have suggested, my friend. Please allow me to state for the public record that your accounting of unfortunate event does, in fact, ring true. Let me also state that you, and your brothers, remained silent on this matter for far too long and did your Sifu, your hand, and the greater Hakka martial arts community a great disservice. When the fat one made the altered video tapes public and violated his agreement with Dr. Wong, all of you, in unison, should have immediately stepped forward and declared the truth of the matter. Instead, you were content to remain in the shadows and allow the misrepresentation of the incident go unchallenged. Therefore, a false and manufactured picture of what occurred was allowed to grow and disseminate. Your actions, or more properly, your lack of action, was shameful in the extreme. Please do not bother to post that your actions were in accordance with the wishes of your Sifu, my friend. That would be a rather lame excuse suitable and plausible for a beginning student but not one that rings true for one with your experience and knowledge that your Sifu, as all men, has feet of clay.

Peace to you as well, my friend.

Angry Disappointed

I think you guys really should stop all this!

WHY, Hideous are you keeping this alive, the fight with hagood and dr wong? Has Dr Wong done something to you?

FT

Thumbs down Hideous, you are a coward.

Hideous,

I know you will have to get out your rather large thesaurus and use extra big words when you see this post in response to your rather negative diatribes about Dr. Wong and another person you insist on calling the "fat man".

Funny that you never have publically named yourself. That makes most of us wonder who you are and what you are about. You have something about being the troll extraordinaire or what? Or is it more along the lines that you cannot face yourself or others with the knowledge of who you are?

I have never met Dr. Wong, but that does not make me want to slander him. If you are saying that this so called "fat man" is who fiercest tiger alluded to, Mr. Roger Hagood, then we have some serious trouble between the two of us.

I have met with Mr. Hagood face to face and have felt his hand. His skill is not that low level as you claim it to be. He has never showed me anything other than respect on many levels, and I consider him to be a friend as well as a senior to whom I look up to for his dedication to SPM.

Have you ever met him and touch hands? Or is this another of your "I have seen him on tape enough to fully judge his skills?"

You are insulting and a total coward who cowers behind his screenname as so many others do on this board. Catchy names do not make you better at anything other than showing others you have some slight amount of imagination.

Stop insulting people like Mr. Hagood and Dr. Wong. Like you said to TNWingchun about waiting when someone attacks you or someone you know. You recently have started all this crap, and here I am up in arms about it.

You want to start insulting people, then be a real man and come out of the woodwork and tell everyone who you are and where you come from. I do, and you don't see me cowering in my house worried if some creep is going to show up at the door. Would be great to Kong Sau, it has been a while since I had one.

Your are the plague that has been created from cyberspace being invaded by too much fantasy and not enough time drilling your hand/skill.

Keep it up, you are showing us so much with your long drawn out rants about skill and power. Not!

What do you have to hide? I am a real person, why can't you be one as well?

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Dale Dugas [Who?] - I have never met Dr. Wong, but that does not make me want to slander him.

Irrelevant as you are no one, my friend.

Dale Dugas – If you are saying that this so called "fat man" is who fiercest tiger alluded to, Mr. Roger Hagood, then we have some serious trouble between the two of us.

A rather nonsensical statement and one that lacks merit or bite. [Meow] little kitty, now do be good and go back to playing in your sand box.

Dale Dugas - That makes most of us wonder who you are and what you are about.

You must be rather fat yourself to consider your voice and presence to constitute [most of us], would you not agree, my friend?

Dale Dugas - Or is it more along the lines that you cannot face yourself or others with the knowledge of who you are?

Neither guess is even remotely correct. Please do not quit your day job, my friend. The economy is in a down turn and you fail utterly as a psychic. Oh, do stay away from the race track as well, my friend.

Dale Dugas - I have met with Mr. Hagood face to face and have felt his hand.

Irrelevant as you are no one and possess no skill, therefore, you have nothing with which to craft a valid opinion, my friend.

Dale Dugas - His skill is not that low level as you claim it to be.

Please see above.

Dale Dugas - You recently have started all this crap, and here I am up in arms about it.

Actually, you are in way over your head in crap, my friend. Please confine yourself to playing in your sand box, [Meow] kitty, [Meow].

Dale Dugas - Would be great to Kong Sau, it has been a while since I had one.

It is very doubtful that you have ever had one my rather boisterous friend. Your pathetic attempts at threats are as is your skill, non-existent.

I do find it amusing that of all the various groups in the SPM family, yours and yours alone, is constantly embroiled in urinary Olympiads. Yet, the simple truth of the matter is that none of you do anything more than posture and pose. There are some people waiting for the fat one’s return. They are in Minnesota, and they have some beginner students to accommodate your professed desire to engage in gong sau. They have been waiting for over 8 years now and the fat one’s contention that he recently showed on their doorstep is a blatant falsehood. The fat one [called by telephone] from Chicago and [asked] if he could visit their school. He was told [no] as he had violated his oath given during bai shi, and this was not the first time the fat one had done such a disgraceful, dishonest, self-serving and egocentric based thing. Unknown to the fat one this conversation was recorded. Typically, you and other members of your decidedly pathetic lot embroil others in a flame war in order to compel the Forum Mod take down the entire thread as none of you can withstand the light of truth. Typically, the fat one employs his [lawyer fu] to pressure forum Administrators into taking down perfectly legal posts. This rather antiquated tactic will not play in this arena, my friend. You are a complete fraud, my friend, and you have earned your position on my Ignore List. Your attempt at inciting a flame war of challenges is effectively extinguished and your efforts at manufacturing a reason to have the thread taken down have failed, my friend.

FT - I think you guys really should stop all this!

Agreed, my friend, agreed.

FT - WHY, Hideous are you keeping this alive, the fight with hagood and dr wong? Has Dr Wong done something to you?

Indeed not, my friend. I found Dr. Wong to be an honest, sincere, decent, scholarly and pleasant person. The silence by those who know better and should have taken a corrective course of action long ago is the sole reason for my pursuing this matter, my friend. Now that the matter has been properly set forth before the public, I consider the matter closed, my friend.

Talking Im a kitty? What are you into beasitality or something??

Now have to step back and bow to you oh unknown master of nothing but warm flatulence. Funny that you can make your posts look all cool with quoting me and then answering underneath like some of those old short essay answers our teachers from grade school liked so much. Too bad it doesnt do anything.

I am no one? That is true on some levels and on others it is not. I am actually a real flesh and blood man. You are just a silly screen name who attemtps to show all the board you know much more and in greater depth. You really do not do a good job of it.

But at least I open the door and let people see who I am. You can go on about how I am this and I am that. At least I tell it like I see it. I have no political agenda unlike yourself. You should rename yourself, as Hide My A.S.S. as you are a coward. I think you have no inkling of the true definition. Go look it up and then get back to us on this.

You don't have to agree with anything I say as that is the great thing about opinions, they are our own. I can say that your opinions suck and you can say the same thing of my own.

I agree completely that we can have this urinating contest until the cows come home.

But you didn't touch on the fact that I did what you asked TNvingtsun to do. I am standing up and saying "Hey, you faceless coward-boy! Here I am and I think you are full of you know what!"

Though you seem to want to be some form of stand up comic.

You don't have a lot of material and seem to only want to dredge up enough drek on others. Especially those people who you get into your squinty little eyes for some reason or another.

You must be some skinny little stick that has no confidence in themselves or their hand/skill/pai. You must have learned nothing but meaningless brocade legs and embroidered hands.

Im the bully, but you can sit here and go on and on about how you know the real secrets and all us others are wasting our time. Man, I gotta love that. Who trained you? Where did you get this great training?

You are funny.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Strange days, indeed.

Hideous :
    I for one can be counted amongst the 'most of us' who wonders who you are, irrelevant or not. Particularly to me, as I know no-one of whom these discussions are based on. Wonder I do, nonetheless.
    I also wonder why you make this statement "Irrelevant as you are no one and possess no skill, therefore, you have nothing with which to craft a valid opinion"?
    Can you therefore craft a valid opinion on the subject matter? If yes, then why? On what basis? Do you make your assessment of the target for the above statement by knowledge of the individual, or by his teachers, or pai?

Mark
    Last edited by sanjia; 06-26-2002 at 07:09 AM.

Sanjia – I for one can be counted amongst the 'most of us' who wonders who you are, irrelevant or not.

Your wonder is wonderful, my friend.

Sanjia - Can you therefore craft a valid opinion on the subject matter?

Yes

Sanjia - If yes, then why? On what basis?

Please see earlier posts wherein I set forth the provisions, context and scope of my posts, which are all personal opinion based, nothing more, nothing less.

Sanjia - Do you make your assessment of the target for the above statement by knowledge of the individual, or by his teachers, or pai?

[Target] is such an ugly and harsh word, would you not agree, my friend. In answer to your other questions the answer is [Yes] to all of the above.

Thanks Mark

Mark,

Thank you for braving the waters of the illustrious man who can tell you that I have no skill and am nothing more than a big pest. You signed your name and I have signed my name. But this person? He is not anything but a coward who really needs to learn that the more you hide, the more people know you have nothing to offer. I came out of the woodwork as something was mentioned about someone who I know personally and respect.

Being that Hideous has never met me nor knows my skills, his postings are full of it to say the least. At least I name names, least of which my own. Love how you kept saying the fat man with low level SPM skills. That says boatloads about you.

He is nothing but another Turiyan clone. Full of nothing but what he gleamed from books and his moms rantings.

In Boston,

Dale

FYI

Hideous does not know Dale Dugas,
    Dale has touched hands with Dr. Hagood,
    Dr.Wong is in TN.
    Dale Dugas is in Boston
    I have never met Dr. Hagood.
    I have met Dr. Wong.
    I have met Louie Jack Man.
    I have met Gin Foon Mark.
    I have met Henry Poo Yee.
    I have pictures of myself with most of them.
    I know little to nothing about SPM.
    I do know about Bak Mei Pai,
    I do Know about Lung Ying Pai
    and I do know that You would have to be one hell of a fighter to take on Dale Dugas and stand a chance.
    His Iron Skills are trained in an insane manner and unlike most of the wannabe fighters out ther Dale actually fights for real.
    He has fought full contact in asia and has worked as a bouncer here in the states in a club that actually needed him on a regular basis. He has been stabed and had bones broken only to heal and come back stronger.
    Dale is an example of a hard working, dedicated and disciplined martial artist.
    He has fought through sterotypes and racism to get to trian in some of the material he has trained in.
    He has not sold himself out for money or fame, in that reguard,
    he is no one.
    But he does exist. He is not afraid to tell his name. He is not afraid to show his face.
    I can assure you that he is not afraid of what little skill Hideous may have obtained by eating chips and typing on her computer while watching Kung Fu Movies wishing she was somebody special.
    The people who actually train don't go around insulting everyone else unprovoked.
    They know how hard the work is and respect that.
    It is unfortunate that this board does not require real names for acountability. But then I guess many of you would not use the board. No fantasy to hide behind.
    Who am I?
    After 22 years of hard training and long consideration I am proud to remain another nobody.

Daniel Eckart
    Muncie, In

Daniel Eckart - [Meow] oh my, yet another little kitty has lost his sand box. This Ignore function is wonderful, would you not agree, my friend?