Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bak Mei Yau Kung Mun

One from earth, then from waist, the solemn energy is from the centre. exhuberating not only to the earth or the hands but the whole body. If incorrectly practised the effect on the organs is unjustified.

to go to Earth one must know heaven, to go to heaven one must commence with earth. but the centre is between both heaven and earth, the conceptualisation of man is the source of the energy.

[some translations from the classics]

rgds,

KEILUN

i understand about the hands and the luk ging dont worry about that. I was asking you the question!

Shaolinmaster
    from the dan tien the center is this what you are saying, i said the hips and waist to make it a little more easier.

anyway does anyone know this tremor power of bak mei or is it just taiji fajing? If so then why not just practise taiji because i know they do this better then any of the bak mei tremor ging lol. Its because ive never seen any sifu do the forms like this!(loose boxing) of bak mei.

anyway does anyone know this tremor power of bak mei or is it just taiji fajing?

FT,
    Fajing is just power manifestation there are many types such manifestations in taijiquan (as in all MAs). Then there is fundamental steps of jing development : Ming, An, Hua.
    Do not become confused by the terminology and be careful of mixing mando with canto.

Also, just taiji fajing you say it as if it is so easy when in fact it is even rarely manifested by taiji people. reeling and releasing is not the same and that is what most see. One must observe the centre and how it manifests both inwardly and outwardly to understand

Taijiquan is an extremely wonderful art

shaolin master

thanks i understand that but was just tryoing at a basic level to say that!

thanks for your answr all the same.

later
    FT

Questionnaire:

OK

What type of Ging should I use for the following attacks?

1. Using a phoenix eye fist to crack someone's throat?

A. GENG JAK GING B. SAAAAY DONG GING C. FAAAAT GING

2. Using a bil jee finger stike to drive into someone's eye?

3. Using a phoenix eye fist to crack someone's ribs?

4. Using a soy kuil to smash someone's collarbone?

5. Using a groin kick into the nuts?

6. Using a phoenix eye to bash someones temple?

7. last but not least, what type of tiger claw ging technique would be best for ripping out the heart?

8. oh yeah, is reeling silk part of dress making? Is this similar to cutting ribbons at all?

This is just for starters because after reading this thread I have become very confused about which Ging to use for some of these attacks....I mean would SAAAAAAY DONG GING work as an eardrum pop, clapping on both sides of the opponents head? Help me out here???!!!

Thanks very much,

Tao Yin

LOL

Tao Yin,

I would use chum ging! hahahah

nice post!

The mysteries of ging!!!

All this talk about disecting and examining then labelling this ''powerful ging'' helps you to fully understand what ging is.

Reading some masters interpretation of ging would help you develop it much quicker.

A thought, is ging manifestation a consious or sub concious effort?

Just because you have not seen it, does that mean it doesn't exist?

Your tremor and someonelse's tremor, is it the same thing?

cloud one

Im not saying because i havent seen it i dont know ot, but maybe i know it but havent seen it!

Half the people here or should i say most talk as if they can do it when none have seen the **** thing. Same as 5 elements, dr wong at least he has it on his website!! Who else.

Really i dont give a F@ck to tell you the truth, im banging my head against the wall really. hahahahaha

Don't be shy

'' but maybe i know it but havent seen it!''

Know , Ahh! so to you it is a concious thing.
    That clears it up.

Come on I don't think that is a good example for others to follow

cloud

lol, what ever dude!

whats up with you guys?to much love hahahaha

this what i "think"or even may have experience?brace yourself?

i've never heard of that discription all ging manifested will do what they say.but and i mean a very big but."ging lik"is only one entity another would be "si-lik"[might and mane] tchi lik[internal]fackh-lik[speed]these are all the entities i know of then there is ji-lik [finger tip]what would happen if one possed all or train all?[would it be tremor ging?].

yes its true.what i haven't heard doesn't mean that it does not exsist but,to whom?

there is tremor then there is TREMOR

Could it be if you did meet the remarkable 'Dr Wong' and saw or touch hands with him then you could get a take on his 'tremor ging' or is it called 'brace ging'?
    Maybe your disription would be the same or different.

Words are words-are they not my freind/foe?

F.T whatever dude lol

Tao yin- how many gings are there that you should use?

All or none?

CLOUD ONE Could it be if you did meet the remarkable 'Dr Wong' and saw or touch hands with him then you could get a take on his 'tremor ging' or is it called 'brace ging'?

You would agree that Pak Mei is a most exquisite martial art, would you not, my friend?

I do believe it is reasonable to ask the question - Of what value is tremor ging if Dr. Wong does in fact posses it? It is undeniable that a rather fat SPM practitioner of low skill repeatedly knocked down Dr. Wong, at least 6 times, during gong sau and did so in Dr. Wongs own school. It does seem rather presumptuous but if Dr. Wong has this great ging, and his web page shows him knocking back 15 people, then perhaps it is the case that SPM is simply vastly superior to Pak Mei. Obviously, this cannot be the case, my friend. Therefore,

CLOUD ONE - Maybe your disription would be the same or different.

I do believe that his description would depend, at least in part, on his position and perspective. For instance, if he was to assume the position of Dr. Wong, he would have to be flat on his posterior region, on the ground and looking up [See above].

Temor ging or no tremor ging; what is the ultimate value of such a thing beyond making a nice web page addition? If Dr. Wongs tremor ging skill is real then this is a valid question, would you not agree, my friend?

Cannibalism is unequivocally a valid dynamic for all societies. I am, Hideous.

Arrow

Hideous

Sorry, I can't answer. Maybe you sould ask Dr Wong?

F.t- How's it mate? Hope to catch up on MSN.