Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bak Mei Yau Kung Mun

what is up with your fascination with kitties

Kitties and no names. Oh boy, the all supreme Chu Gar Gao master has shown his true colors at last. He sees kitties everywhere as he is one and cannot get the image out of his brain.

Thanks for the support, Daniel. Very succinct and to the point.

Peace,

Dale Dugas

Hideous : "In answer to your other questions the answer is [Yes] to all of the above."

You make yourself clear now, that is all I need to say.

Dale : "Thank you for braving the waters of the illustrious man who can tell you that I have no skill and am nothing more than a big pest. You signed your name and I have signed my name"

Indeed, Dale, indeed. I hope you are well, sir.

Perhaps I will be a 'kitty' now.

Hideous : Ever watched how a cat [kitty] will 'test the waters' with his paw [claw]?

Mark

ok fella's "the proof is in the pudding"?

hide i'll make a bargain with you.[see how good your hand is]

you sort dale gayal out and i'll sort san the little man out.o.k?see if you dare guys to call my bluff.

dale you print out where you live and your name[real name]

mark you give me you surname and your address[school,house it doesn't matter]and i bet you hide i'll have it sorted out faster than you?
    lets see who's really hiding?and lets see if you'll challenge anyone else?

and let it be a lesson to you.hahahaha

Cool, Kool, Kewl, Kuil!

Cool,

If you guys are gonna gong sau make some videos up and put them on here. This way we will all be able to dissect the internal aspects of all these different gings and see which type is better suited for a fight.

Then we can have more who beat who on video debates.

Sounds kuil huh?

TAO

Pak Mei Student:

What was that about annual Pak Mei founder celebration?

sui : "mark you give me you surname and your address[school,house it doesn't matter]"

Bluff called dip****, you had my name and address, remember?
    Now, you tell me your name, and your address, oh yes, and who taught you?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

Mark

sui :"lets see who's really hiding?and lets see if you'll challenge anyone else?"

This is rich indeed from someone who has never given a name, or even a country.

Pray tell when did I challenge anyone? At all? Well?

I shall tell my teachers teacher who I will see in a few days that a nameless, faceless typist challenges that he will come and beat me up with his superior Pak Mei skills, taught to him by, errr, someone.
    I wonder what he will say?

Mark

Hidious-Its not up to you to decide or dictate what actions
    my brothers,school and Sifu took or will take reguarding
    this issue.

This is water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned,my Sifu never felt the need to clarify to the public as to what took place in 1996,so as a mature adult you should not concern youself to amplify this past event,if you have bad relations with the other person in question,I suggest that you take it up with him, as far as my conections for information,well,thats none of your business.

As a matter of fact and public record this event that took place
    six years ago is none of your business and its not your place
    to keep it alive by dragging my Sifu's name into it,this will be the last thing I have to say about this issue.

As far as Dale Dugas in Boston is concerned,I have spoken to him on many occasions and enjoyed every conversation we've had,I don't care if "He has fought full contact in asia and has worked as a bouncer here in the states in a club that actually needed him on a regular basis. He has been stabed and had bones broken only to heal and come back stronger."

We've shared some of each others personal life experiences and I find him to be a nice guy,if I ever make it up to Boston I'm gonna look him up so he can buy the first round!!

He's just trying to get things stirred up Dale,let it slide bro and don't waste your time on this guy.

Now I've got to get some sleep,its off to the beach with the kids,
    be back next week.

One more thing,YAWN!!!

About what kei lun said,Pak Mei Student,can you expand on this??

tnwingtsun - I hope you have a safe and wonderful vacation, my friend. All your associations and conversations with those who continue to support the fat one who lied and then publicly disrespected the one you call Sifu must have you very tired out in deed, my friend. I have no personal experience in such matters, howsoever, I do believe that constant betrayal must be very draining, rest well my friend, so that you can betray some more.

sui - I am most sorry, my friend, but there is a party planned in St. Paul for the mommy kitty, likuei, or Horse Tamer, by whatever name he hides behind when disrespecting others. It is after careful consideration that I conclude that [the fat one] is the best name for this one. Some honored guests will be there and I yield to their superior stature. They are so very kind and considerate that they have even insured presents for all the kitties of the fat one. Put the kitty kats on your Ignore List as they truly love to play with balls of string, my friend.

Cannibalism is unequivocally a valid dynamic for all societies. I am, Hideous.

san the little man,it is i that accept but i thought as much.all talk little one,don't be shy i could always send a cousin of the same level to cross hands with you?[there are a few family members who owe me]

hideouse,you decline.without the verdict of bluff[i wasn't aware that spm is like that]

p.s mark you never gave me your surname or your address just that you are called mark.shame i wasn't gonna put you in hospital or worse the morgue.

Sui - hideouse,you decline.without the verdict of bluff[i wasn't aware that spm is like that]

Ah yes, the jaded public persona of SPM, such a shame really, my friend. Mo duk requires that I yield without question to those with higher eyebrows than mine, my friend. Inasmuch this affair is most properly between the fat one [and his kittys] and those who truly, rightfully, and honestly hold the hand which the commercial others wrongfully, shamelessly, and rudely claim I am without a defensible position, my friend. Please do consider the merits and benefits of placing these kittens going [meow] on your Ignore List. It makes them as their skill in the hand, invisible

Cannibalism is unequivocally a valid dynamic for all societies. I am, Hideous.

hideouse,thank you but i do not read to those who are so in their illusion.instead i leave to them that ignorance is bliss.

thank you,i get you--sui

Who I am

I just sent a PM to Sui and maybe it went through and maybe not. Hideous' PM box said it was full, but that an email was sent to him telling that.

Oh well. At least I tried.

Again we seem to be competing with all these wannabes who hide behind their screen names and have nothing filled in their profiles to suggest anything other than they have great flights of imagination.

I have been thrown out of a few associations for being aggressive and not being able to palate most of the freaking idiots who claim to be martial artists. Too many times during training someone would not do the technique as shown to us by the Sifu and that idiot got nailed by his own inability to either follow directions or correctly perform the technique. I was always taught that you want realism in your training. So when we drill I really punch at the target indicated by the instructor. Not my fault if you cannot block correctly. Plus you always learn by mistakes.

There is an old saying you see in some of the old school hardcore gwoons. The more you sweat and bleed in the training hall, the less you will sweat and bleed on the street. I seem to have taken to this maxim personally.

All I get from you two is insults and innuendo about me being a kitty cat. Is that grown up or what. Then you throw my challenge back in my face like it is that easy to do. In reality it is not that simple and I have an elephantine memory. Enough said about that.

Funny that I have people from different places stepping up to back me up. I consider them friends. Funny only another no namer comes to defend hid. Go figure.

You guys can PM me and email as I accept any and all mail from people interested in learning and exchanging ideas and information be it verbal or physical.

Let me know if either of you are interested. I could stand to learn a lot if you are truthful in your statments. If not then I could show you a thing or two.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

hideouse dales calling your name and you e-mail box is full.

do what you want dale its only hideouse your after.lol good job its not me your bfp and spm is too strong i'm waiting for san the little man.