Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They dont make ninjas like they used to..

Cool They dont make ninjas like they used to..

I think this pretty much says it all, next time bring some smoke bombs guys!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/det/ne...13-170627.html
    -Golden Arms-

****** Budokan, we told you you would get in trouble for that one!
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

True indeed. Ever since the major manufacturers stopped making ninjas with metal timing chains and went to a plastic timing belt they just don't last at all.

And they have a hard time telling Halloween from mid-June.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

One more thing

Weren't you supposed to flip out and kill people? That would have been totally sweet
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Wink

Good thing ninja´s are still alive.
    One just would not suppose to see them flip out at Michigan.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Guess they'll have to call the
    Astral Law offices of Ashida Kim.

Angry

If you are dressed like a ninja in public I hope you make it very clear that you are putting on a demonstration. I will call you out and if you are up to no good I will hurt you very badly! Last year Robert Tulloch and James Parker of Chelsea Vt. went around one night dressed as ninjas. They knocked on the door of three homes and no-one was home. The fourth home they went to someone was there. They said they were doing an environemental survey and asked if they could come in . The homeowner opened the door and stuck a pistol in their faces and told them to get lost. He noticed they were dressed as ninjas so he tried to call the police but the phones were out. He called from a neighbors house and the police found the phone lines cut and an open grave dug in the back yard. The following week these two went to the home of my friends Half and Suzanna Zantopp and tried the same scam. Half, being an environmentally concerned person open the door to them. They were both murdered with commando knives! IF YOU ARE DRESSED AS A NINJA BE PREPARED FOR ME TO ASK WTF YOU ARE DOING!
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Was this in the newspaper? Do you have a link to the article in a newspaper?
    The sign over the toilet says:
    "Do NOT eat the big white mints!"

Hi Kungfu. I'm not computer savy but the associated press had the first article on their murders and our local paper the Valley News has run many. The part about them being dressed as ninjas and the cut phone line and dug grave probably would not have made the news if our local state representative had not leaked the story to the valley news by writting a letter to the editor. Then the newspaper interviewed the police who admitted it was true. The problem was the local sherif never reported this to the state police so that there is a lot of finger pointing and blaming going on now as to whether these murders could have been prevented. Being Dartmouth professor's, Half and Suzanna's murders were reported to the AP by students before the local paper got the news. It was a zoo. Reporters from all the networks were staying at the inn I worked at so I couldn't even get away from all this for a little while to grieve.
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

There's a place called Gaylord!

That's fucking hilarious.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

And people wonder why Ninjutsu holds little legitimacy in the rest of the MA world.

Question

Ninjutsu holds legitimacy in the MA world?

but this is only the latest nija related crime. I got this from a reference source of a prominent Bejing newspaper. -

http://www.theonion.com/onion3535/di...led_ninja.html
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

Dartmouth College Murders

HAHAHAHA!
    K. Mark Hoover

Thats hilarious!!!! Absolutely classic.
    Zvika