Thread: Getting massaged....

Getting massaged....

I may be wierd but I can't handle being massaged. I am not a ticklish guy at all when someone tries to tickle me but when I get massaged I just burst out in giggles. A friend told me that it may be because I am in good health and don't need a massage.

I am okay with shoulder massages as long as they are gentle, otherwise I find them ticklish or painful. I can't tolerate getting massaged on most other areas.

Anyone else with the same problem?
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

Neuromuscular massage works for me, a healing and strengthening approach to massage therapy. In my travels, a must with the serious Martial Artist.

well

it might be that your muscles are actually so tight that even slight touches send u giggling. i know that my legs are really tight sometimes, especially in the hip area, and when i get massaged on the tops of my legs, insides and outsides, they have to go really slow and push really deep and i still have trouble relaxing.

what type of massage are you talking about tho?

guohen, yes I am small boned and lean but not too skinny. I can take punches and kicks ok but somehow can't handle massages. any ideas why?

crushingfist, just a normal hand massage by my girlfriend. She massages her mom and dad almost everyday and says she has to use a lot less pressure when she massages me
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek