Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I have been honored by COMBAT Magazine

rogue Guest
    Last night I got lucky with Mrs Rogue! Very informal. ;)

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban soon to be getting jiggy with his first of 70 virgins.

“Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Last words of Todd Beamer heard over his mobile line right before rushing a hijacker.

Xebsball Guest
    I'm proud of you qimasta.
    And you too rogue.

-------------------------
    "You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
    Master Deltoo
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

SevenStar Guest
    Way to go Rogue! Hopefully you can win that award next year also!

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
    like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

tnwingtsun Guest

qimaster

You seem to come through Knoxville Tennesee
    to your friend's school.

I'm 1 1/2 hours drive south of Knoxville.

Come on down and show us your "Chi" skills.

I'd like to see if you can do that to trained

Bai Mei Shaolin people that don't know you.

Show me,if it works,I'll belive you and be your biggest supporter.

Retired Army?
    You just retire?,you look young.

qimaster Guest

yes, us army, retired

I look young, why thanks. I will be 42 in June, and I am a Grandfather 4 times over, with another on the way.

For those of you who left positive comments, THANKS!!!. For those of you who didn't, you have my pity. It is a sad thing when small minded children cannot share in the joy of an adult.

Repulsive Monkey Guest

Rich

Congratulations, on your recognition. Unfortunately I didn't get to see you when you were intially advertised earlier this year to appear in Easton, Bristol, South West England. Hopefull when you are in the UK again I can get to see you?

It's a difficult job for some to realise that the barriers to different ideas are re-inforced by their commitment to remaining blinkered. This in it's varied guises exists always I guess. Still I champion the corner your in Rich, take care and well done again!!

jameswebsteruk Guest
    Any people who think they can project their chi and knock people over, or render them unconcious, or do any of that supernatural cr-ap on ANYONE BUT THEIR OWN STUDENTS, please contact Mr. James Randi, www.randi.org , who has a standing prize of 1 million dollars for anyone who can demonstrate a supernatural ability under laboratory conditions.

What, no takers? You'd get a million big ones! And a Nobel prize as well, for discovering a force hitherto unknown to science!

Come on, step on up, ya charlatans.

Randi has been doing this for about 20 years, and no one ever gets beyond the preliminaries, because.. there ain't no such thing! :)

What did the Zen Master say to the hot dog vendor?
    Make me one with everything.

GeneChing Guest

Rich Mooney

You can read his article in our Jul/Aug issue 2001 - External Qi Healing - A Primer.
    Hey Rich, I hope this doesn't mean you going to just write for those Brits! Don't forget your friends at Kungfu Qigong! ;)

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com

qimaster Guest

to: Frank Exchange

I will be in darlington tomorrow night, then in accrington on friday night, and then in huddersfield on saturday, and oakham on sunday. you are welcome to come and attend any one of those seminars.

Randi is not a scientist. he is however a very sick and perverted individual, and since he is the sole judge of who gets his alleged money, I would have no doubt he is as biased a person as any. further more I have already had run ins with him, and he has proved himself to be an absolute and consummate liar. If what I do is not real, why do I get honored by Combat Magazine, and Martial Arts Illustrated, and the World Martial Arts Hall of Fame? I will tell you why: cause those folk actually have met me, seen what I can do, and have felt it for themselves. There are maybe two people on KFO who have actaully met me, seen what I can do, and know I am 100% legit. the rest are just talking trash. period.

Lastly, I never use my own students in my demos, so if you have the cojones, just call 01254-667599
    and find out my schedule. I am willing to put up, what about you? Show up and show me the courage of your convictions. If not, then O well....

Daniel Madar Guest

Love to

I'd love to see your demonstration. I have experienced ling kong jing myself through my current teacher, but I'd love to see someone else who can do it.

When will you be in the Bay Area?

Merciless is Mercy.

qimaster Guest

Hi Daniel!

I dunno when I will get back to the West Coast. If I do, I would love to hook up with you:)

have a great week, I know I will:)

rm

Grappling-Insanity Guest
    qimaster and combat???? that makes little to no sense.

qimaster Guest

plonk

and neither do you.

jameswebsteruk Guest
    QiMaster,

I suggested that you submit to the scientific method. Mr Randi is a follower of the scientific method, and the experiments that he proposes are based on this method, but more importantly agreed with before hand by the claimants, so there can be no room for disagreement.

The scientists who actually run the experiments are well known, highly regarded, and without bias. They are also agreed to in advance by the claimants, so again there can be no disagreement afterwards. Mr. Randi does not take part in the experiment.

On the day of the test, all the conditions having been agreed to before hand, the claimant is asked whether he/she is happy to take the test, and asked to agree that the challenge will be a legitimate test of their so called supernatural ability. Only then is the test attempted.

Now, if you can do something that is considered to be supernatural, then why not take the test? You could win a million dollars!

Imagine the status boost you would get if Nobel Laureates had to admit you had this ability? What have you got to lose? Apart from your reputation.

The question is, in properly controlled scientific conditions, can you successfully do your stuff?

What did the Zen Master say to the hot dog vendor?
    Make me one with everything.

Grappling-Insanity Guest
    O no what are you gonna do make me choke myself ala darth vader?? I'm really scared of some fool who thinks he can project his chi or whatever.