Thread: 9 section steel whip of BAKKK MMMEEEI

9 section steel whip of BAKKK MMMEEEI

Can anyone tell me where this form came from? Dont say monkey style or drunken style please!

cya
    FT

come on

help a brother out!

Oooh Ooohh I so wanna know about this weapon, is it in all Bak Mei schools? And is it legal in NSW?
    "Yeah baby of course it real, it's all me all 12 inches of Grogan!"
    "No baby that's not a Handy Cam mounted to the ceiling, that's my new fangled smoke detector".

grogan

I think most bak mei schools know it! why would it be illegal in nsw? Have those laws come in affect yet, of edge weapons? Maybe this weapon is ok as it has no shape edges?

FT

I know it, but since you didnt believe me on the Pek Gwa Do....

Im fairly sure chain whips ARE illegal in NSW.
    However i have seen them for sale and im fairly sure that getting a licence to have one in your home or at a school is not THAT hard to do.
    The same thing go's for three section staffs and meteor hammers and what not i think.
    Im fairly sure there big on any 'flailing' weapon as they can cause massive damage to both the practioner and the opponent.
    Still you CAN get a licence, im really not sure what it involves though.

PS
    Ive been busted playing with a strait sword in a local park under the 'knife laws' that restrict people from carrying a bladed weapon in public.
    I did not get fined as was simply told to go home and not come back with the weapon. They told me this also went for my staff.
    Still they where quick to tell me that carrying ANY bladed weapon or even basicaly ma style weapon and training in a public place was illegal.
    I was miles from anyone and in Homebush Bay park which is MASSIVE. I got done by the parks people not the cops.
    The point remains the same, you basicaly cant practice ANY weapon outside of your home or kwoon.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun