Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is MMA real?

reminds me of SHIMORA...anyone remember him??? The great ninja???
    A

The Secret's Out

MMA
    Its all WWF type stuff

GUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Forge Virtue and Honor in the hot fire of Hard Work

Expectation is the worst emotional disturbance - Yang Jwing Ming

HUA TIEN YOU ARE A LIAR I AM NOT A JOKE MY SIFUS SITE IS NOT A JOKE WE ARE REAL MAISTS AND I JUST WANT TO DISCUSS TECHNIQ

Anerlich i thinkDana Wonf is in City right? I neve even HEARD of DEL FISHER I AM IN DANDENONG!!!!!! WHO IS DEL FISHER WHERE DOES SHE LIVE

PS ANERLICH look at these guys they Are CRAZY!???

www.shaolin.com.au

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THEM?

Angry

Ok, lets all do a little math here and see how idiotic the claims really are. ALL BASED ON FACTS FROM THE WEBSITE!

1) was born in 1970, so he is only 31/32 yrs old (depending on what part of the year he was born) So he is a Grandmaster at that age?

2) He started training with Peter in 1989, but Peter died in 1995.
    That means he has only trained in this style for 6 yrs of formal instruction, and claims to be the Grandmaster of it?

3) One tech described takes 19-24 yrs to learn, yet even if that was the first thing he learned, he has only been practising it for 13 yrs. Or does he teach you things that he can't make work for himself yet?

Even if this site was a joke, it sucks at least do better math. If it is serious, then you need to take a real hard look in the mirror or do some sparring with someone outside your style to see how well you do.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL KEVIN

Sifu Nelson was ALREADY AN EXPERT IN MANY MARTIAL ARTS before he began TRAINING with Peter! THIS MEANT HE COULD LEARN THINGS VERY QUICKLY (also because of his SKILL)!!!

MAYBE before you should start TALKING about who can do MATHS or Not you Shoul learn to READ WHAT YOUR ACCUSING!!!!!!!!! MORON!!!!!!!!

PLUS IT takes 19-24 years FOR SOMEONE WHO IS TRAINING IN the way That most Normal People would Train with Sifu Nelson NOT WHO IS TRAINING 24/7 as personal DISCIPLE

Geez man You look pretty Stupid now don't YOou?

hey ralek.

missed ya buddy.
    where's my beer?

I AM NOT RALEK RALEK IS NOT FROM DANDENONG WHAT ARWE YOU STUPID? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING BEFROE YOU UNDERSTAND????????

We are the first American Martial Arts school
    Please explain that. Caps Lock will not be necessary.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Originally posted by LEGEND

Ralek=Unstoppable.
    Aw, Man! I wanted to call that one - been thinking that since Friday. Now we know what he's been up to all this time...too bad the joke has to end. BTW, "LISA" has to be another clone...showed up at just the right time...not to mention "Kay K," who concidentally "has a brother that studies Tai Chi" yeah right, but she's in Kempo... not!

-FJ

Umm... Lisa's not a clone. She's my fiancee and is quite real:P

Hau Tien- Aargh!, I keep being mean to you for no bleeping reason! What is wrong with me???? Of course, you were on that thread (now deleted), that's why she showed up at that time! The thing is, sometimes a troll invents a personality that actually disagrees with themself, it is like throwing a red herring.
    My apologies to you and yours!!!!

-FJ

lol... no worries, man... I've seen many a troll do what you describe before

This troll is particularly great if you manage to catch him in chat I quite enjoyed seeing him the other night... hehehe

This troll is pretty darn entertaining, I have to give him that...

-FJ

Anerlich i thinkDana Wonf is in City right? I neve even HEARD of DEL FISHER I AM IN DANDENONG!!!!!! WHO IS DEL FISHER WHERE DOES SHE LIVE
    Use the Yellow pages, let your fingers do the walking. Or check the school listings in Blitz magazine. Del Fisher's a guy (like you didn't know), was a longtime student of William Cheung, now runs his own school. Instead of studying KF with an imaginary Sifu in Minnesota, maybe look for a good teacher closer to home?

BTW, your Sifu doesn't appear to have the phone on in Bovey, according to whitepages.com ... is he non-existent, or does he have an unlisted number because he works undercover for the CIA?
    PS ANERLICH look at these guys they Are CRAZY!???
    Stop trying to change the subject. You still haven't told me who this "Grandmaster Johnny Chow" is that your Sifu allegedly beat down ... or is he another imaginary friend?

Unstoppable ain't Ralek, guys. Ralek was never this imaginative or amusing.

PLUS IT takes 19-24 years FOR SOMEONE WHO IS TRAINING IN the way That most Normal People would Train with Sifu Nelson NOT WHO IS TRAINING 24/7 as personal DISCIPLE
    So how long do you expect to take to learn it as a "cyber student" with the videos?
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

step in the ring and find out if its real or just to wimpy and non realstic