Thread: attn. hideous

attn. hideous

I currently study southern mantis, but since according to you the public sifus here are not that skilled, where can I go or how can I find an authentic and highly skilled (highest skilled if possible ) master?

Red face

YES!!!!...by all means enlighten all us misguided souls with another long winded Bombastic Diatribe....my friend.

HANG LOOSE..BE COOL,

ACE

Buddhistfist - I currently study southern mantis, but since according to you the public sifus here are not that skilled, where can I go or how can I find an authentic and highly skilled (highest skilled if possible ) master?

I am truly sorry, my friend. I know of no Sifu who teach open door that have anything worth learning in your area. Ah yes, New Jersey, Toxic Waste Dump of the Eastern United States. Do be careful drinking the water, my friend.

ACE BACKWARDS – The blind cannot see, the dumb cannot hear, the stupid cannot be enlightened. You are, unfortunately, precluded from ever obtaining that which you seek, my friend. Would you care to hazard a guess as to which of the three disqualifiers applies in your case, my friend?

Cannibalism is unequivocally a valid dynamic for all societies. I am, Hideous.