Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: groin (testicle) strangulation

Post groin (testicle) strangulation

I was reading choking technique and revival technique information on the net and found a jujitsu site which states that there are many kinds of strangulation,including "testicle strangulation".
    Sounds rough.Funny thing is when choking/strangulation is mentioned there are basically windpipe,carotid artery and lung compression techniques (possibly nerve chokes too,but I donīt know) this kind of method is not mentioned.
    Any feedback appreciated.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

My friend( US MARINE ) used that tactic. It works!!! My friend is a bouncer at a club and was unable to grab the guy's neck and went for his groin...the opponent passed out! My friend is also a weight lifter and works on his GRIP! So u do have to have powerful grip hold to make this work!
    A

Thumbs up

So itīs kind of a squeeze,I was nearly sure.
    Funny thing I remember also reading of one completely unrelated MA site which mentions less directly that women (-īself-protection) have found this technique to be the best,often resulting in passing out and of course,great pain.
    And few are probably weightlifters.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Former...it's a squeeze but it's also a TWIST envolved! And yes...the toughies can pass out but u have to have GOOD GRIP strength. So work on da grip machines! Great for grappling!
    A

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Man, my package hangs down by my knees, so it's really easy to strangle people with my nuts, but only when I'm fighting butt-nekkid...

... er, that isn't what you were talking about is it...!?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Thumbs up

Thanks everyone.
    Mat,thatīs a fresh point of view.
    But I donīt care to hear more,it getīs less cool.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Talking Don't try that on a grappler!

...You know, it will **** him off and ruin his day and you know what happens when you **** off one of these guys?...He won't feel pain at all (they never anyway!)and armbar you (they do that all the times!)So...You better skeeze your own nuts to make him laugh so he will not armbar or rearnakedchoke you and let you continue to live.

Exclamation This brings a new question!...

What if your opponent is a mean 230pds "woman"...Are you going to pinch her "lips" together?...
    Sorry,I could'nt resist!

hehe my cousin(also USMC) taught me grab twist and pull. works like a charm
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less travelled
    And that has made all the difference

i do not know where there learned that but they never taught me that. In a street fight anything can happen. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Even if it means grabbing there balls. In combat anything goes.
    Johnny
    "SEMPER FIDELIS" (always faithful) USMC
    I want to go to Iraq again for my next summer vacation!!!

I agree. I've only used it twice and both times I was being choked. Good thing is both times it worked

13. Thumbs up

It seems to me that just like any other grappling technique,especially choke hold,jointlock etc.
    You do need to position yourself very well.
    If you just go and...You may get your neck snapped.?
    I believe they have thought about that,though

-FC, summer of 2006-

Instead of strangling the nuts, why donīīt just give a knee? So so you wonīt have to feel first where theyīre hanging.
    Just a thought.

Because the knee doesn't always have access to the nuts. Just use what works at the time.