Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CS freaks????

Cool CS freaks????

To a totally different subject. Does anyone play CS regularly? If so what is your favorite tactics?

/Cheers...

Yes this game is addictive for sure. Practice makes perfect. My strategy I've developed over the last few months that has dramatically jumped my skill level are these:

1. Don't focus your eye on any 1 point watch the whole screen like peripheal vision

2. Get a good headset and listen, with few people alive creep and crawl

3. Know the map, where your teammates paying attention to who's dying so ya know if your getting overrun

4. Like the manual says, know your gun and how it reacts

5. Practice makes perfect, I don't advise taking up this game it'll take up too much time from practice if your serious but i fyou just play after eating like I do its allowed

6. See the enemy shoot, if he's got you locked on and you don't on him move and readjust when you get him locked on again crouch and tap like hell, never go headon with an awp'er

7. Don't be predictable in your tactics, be on the move

8. If you see redrum#1 run like hell I'm getting to l33t level and I take no prisoners
    Last edited by brassmonkey; 06-27-2002 at 03:52 AM.

Learn some decent h2h skills. You'd be surprised how effective a a flash bang and close quarter combat with a knife is.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

I been playing for a month now and my girl friend is getting mad. It is really addictive and the satisfaction of getting 5 in frags in a row on the opposition is great. I totally agree with your tactics and have to add; stay calm and go for the head shot (know you weapon ).

I'll be seeing you on the internet guys. Look out for -Frippe- or get flashed and knifed...

thats all I need

Another Internet addiction.......no way.....
    www.flowingcombat.com

I sooooooo love CS but haven't been able to play for about a year now. Not enough time.

My advice - don't take it too seriously. Play and have fun, forget about frags. Pursue the most outrageous killing method, or the funniest way to die. I have a friend who only ever plays with a deagle and a knife. He gets his fair share and has a lot of fun as well
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Freak

www.flowingcombat.com

Braden Guest
    I played CS alot until I discovered Ghost Recon.

Freak

Freak
    www.flowingcombat.com

What the heck is CS?

Braden, GR rocks. Play Desert Siege yet?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

CS = Counter-Strike. It is a multiplayer HalfLife mod where a team of counter-terrorists are pitted against a team of terrorists in various scenarios (plant bombs, protect VIP, hostage situations etc). Awesome fun.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Braden Guest
    Yup. The day it came out, some buds and me all got it and ran through all the missions for the first time multi-player. It was incredible fun. Great missions and incredible maps for multi (which is all I play), but I was kind of disappointed in the guns. SA80+hand grenades is still the choice of champions.

Braden Guest
    CS is counter-strike. It was alot of people's introduction to the genre of first-person shooters done reasonably. Ghost Recon is a further evolution of the genre though, IMHO. In terms of skill, counter-strike and team fortress are half-way between Quake/Unreal/etc and Ghost Recon.

Ah, thouht so. While mucho fun the run and gun of Quake was never my preference. So far multi-player GR is more my style. I love to snipe! Whitefeather was the man!
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Anyone play Tribes?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter