Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CS freaks????

I've been playing GR a lot on ubi.com lately, with a few mods and stuff. That game NEVER gets old.

--
    Rev. Tim

Braden Guest
    Don't let this thread disappear!

Let's get a KFO Ghost Recon game going!

No threat indicator, no respawns, Team Vs Team action. You know you want it.

ok

In terms of skill, counter-strike and team fortress are half-way between Quake/Unreal/etc and Ghost Recon."

I don't know how you can compare quake and counter strike, they are totally different apart from them being both first person shooters. Quake is alot of fun, I havnet played a run and gun with the firepower and speed of quake however there's something very satisfying in playing a game like cs that simulates real life combat alil more closely: the guns react the way they would in person(you hold the trigger on the ak and its gonna kick and pull up), the arc of the bullet, sound, everything is geared towards reality whereas quake there is no reality, your shooting with a plasma gun no arc you run and gun and have the same shooting ability as if your crouched down. You have got me interested in Ghost REcon though, I'll check it out soon.