Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How big are your guns??

Red face How big are your guns??

Whats the diameter, height and length of your bicep.
    Toughen my sinews, harden my bones,
    Make my blood flow freely,
    I will then be young forever
    In touch with the realm of goads.

'bicep' suuuuuuuuuuuure

Out of curiosity, is the size of our biceps to demonstrate anything special?
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

the bigger they are, the more manly you are
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Bicep good for uppercut.

My guns (in best Arnold accent):

Forty-five Longslide, viz Lasah Sighting

Ooozi Nine Millimeedah

Franchi Semi Audohmahdic Shotgun

Phased Plasma Rifle, viz fohty vahtt range...

Well, I'm pretty sure everyone has two biceps on each arm. Also, length and height would be hard to measure. And then you'd have one measurement for flexed, one for relaxed, etc.

And it would be especially hard to measure your biceps without getting the triceps in the measurement as well. Unless, of course, you cut into the arm, but that can get messy.

Merryprankster said:
    Out of curiosity, is the size of our biceps to demonstrate anything special?

SevenStar was close, but the real, and OBVIOUS answer is that the bigger your biceps, the stronger you are. Duh guys

As for the size of my biceps, let's leave it at this: they're not big by bodybuilder standards, but I can do one armed pullups so they're big enough to be functional I guess.

IronFist
    Last edited by IronFist; 06-28-2002 at 12:08 AM.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Originally posted by fa_jing
    Bicep good for uppercut.
    as are the legs. I don't need 234234023834 bicep exercises for a good uppercut
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

The size of my "Guns".

Hmm, lets say so far I haven't heard any complaints from the ladies, quiet the contrare indeed.

Yes Ironfist...all other things being equal, the strength of a muscle is directly related to the cross-sectional area.

Happy now

This is a spin-off from another post where he recommends doing about 8 biceps exercises and the bench press.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Thumbs down

Here is a similar question. What is the maximum amount you can curl, say.... 5 times each arm with dumbells?

It's funny how many people rely on the size of the bicep. Not to say that dragontounge2 is like that

I have been spending to much time at body building sites.

did u no that a big bicep means u can bench press LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? [COLOR=dark red]peeple who have big GUNZ are strong!! [/COLOR]I saw a guy who had 45.294859293858 inch biceps and he was HYOOGE! he told me his bicepts were so big because he did curls every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said you have to do lots and lots of curlz!!! and then you will get big gunz!!!!!!!!! he sez a good place to do curls is in the squat rack so i think i will try it

also he told me that you need to take lots of NITROTECH shakes!

IronFist
    Last edited by IronFist; 06-28-2002 at 10:59 AM.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.