Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai terrorism 26/11

Mumbai terrorism 26/11

I visited the Taj Hotel when I was in Mumbai. It was opulent.

Terror strike kills martial arts instructor
    28 Nov 2008, 1531 hrs IST, PTI

MUMBAI: The terrorist attack at the Oberoi hotel here claimed the life of internationally acclaimed karate exponent and instructor Farokh
    Dinshaw.

Dinshaw, 50, was struck by bullets fired by the terrorists while he was dining with one of his students at a restaurant in the hotel on the night of November 26 and breathed his last at a hospital here.

The martial art exponent, who has written several books on karate, fitness and adventure, was rushed to the hospital but died in the wee hours of yesterday due to loss of blood, according to family sources.

The student escaped, they added. Dinshaw's funeral is to be held later.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

yeah well when corrupt governments eradicate the quaility of life for the people, popular uprising seems the only means to instigate a change... power to the people...

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I visited the Taj Hotel when I was in Mumbai. It was opulent.
    A loss for the MA world.
    I must admit, its been awhile since I have read "wee hours" in a news article.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    yeah well when corrupt governments eradicate the quaility of life for the people, popular uprising seems the only means to instigate a change... power to the people...
    This was an act of terrorism against foreign nationals in India and has zero to do with what you are saying here.

again, you exhibit your stupidity in the cause of riling people on the internet or whatever your deluded little cause is coming from your deluded little mind.

gutless and cowardly are what your words are. You do nothing in support of real change and make these ridiculous statements regarding the suffering of others.

outstanding work uki.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    This was an act of terrorism against foreign nationals in India and has zero to do with what you are saying here.

again, you exhibit your stupidity in the cause of riling people on the internet or whatever your deluded little cause is coming from your deluded little mind.

gutless and cowardly are what your words are. You do nothing in support of real change and make these ridiculous statements regarding the suffering of others.

outstanding work uki.
    And again you fall for his obvious baiting...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

foreign nationals who exhibit blunt ignorance to the poverty around them as they sip their fine wines and eat their fancy fish eggs and squid tentacle soups...
    didn't anyone ever tell you that resulting to personal insults is the manifestation of a simple and witless mind?
    gutless and cowardly are what your words are.
    the beauty is in the eye of the beholder... atleast i have the guts to say them.
    You do nothing in support of real change and make these ridiculous statements regarding the suffering of others.
    i beg to differ... my words strike chords with those whose chords need to be struck. you'd be suprised at the amount of people you can affect via the information superhighway.
    outstanding work uki.
    you have no idea on my progress and success.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    simple fish need simple lures to catch.

You realize that one of the first thing these *******s did was murder every person in the mumbai jewish center.

Now I'm not the biggest fan of the secular state of Israel. But this wasn't the secular state of Israel that was attacked. This was a group of people who were killed because of their religion.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    You realize that one of the first thing these *******s did was murder every person in the mumbai jewish center.
    obviously we all have it coming... some just more quickly than others.
    Now I'm not the biggest fan of the secular state of Israel. But this wasn't the secular state of Israel that was attacked. This was a group of people who were killed because of their religion.
    which is why the true person transcends religion and embraces oneness... religion is one of the greatest dividers of mankind, along with language. violence only follows violence... i resort to violence only in defense of my friends and loved ones, i do not condone the use of violence to make a point, yet unfortunately others do not see it this way, so in a sense sometimes you have to fight fire with fire... sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    not really. He's a fecking idiot and a p.o.s and it needs to be pointed out.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by uki :
    I hope this thread doesn't get deleted so we can use it as reasons why ( as if anyone really needed them ) uki is an asshole of the largest magnitude.

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    I hope this thread doesn't get deleted so we can use it as reasons why ( as if anyone really needed them ) uki is an asshole of the largest magnitude.
    aaaawwwww... freedom of expression seems to get you all worked up, yet isn't it what this country is based on? if the thread does get deleted, it is sure testament of a biased forum board, especially one in the land of the free and the home of the brave...

not really. He's a fecking idiot and a p.o.s and it needs to be pointed out.
    well you seem to think you are the one qualified for the job... not. really... you are as about as harmless as a mosquito larva...

aaaawwwww... freedom of expression seems to get you all worked up, yet isn't it what this country is based on? if the thread does get deleted, it is sure testament of a biased forum board, especially one in the land of the free and the home of the brave...

well you seem to think you are the one qualified for the job... not. really... you are as about as harmless as a mosquito larva...
    No dick, by condoning the acts of terrorism you prove you are no better than the terrorist scumbags.

The best part of you ran down your mothers leg....

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

It's too bad what has happened in Mumbai (Bombay).
    What is sad is that we are still working hard at getting
    this cleaned up and trying to find stability.

It is also sad that people don't recognize evil and prefer to side with it because I guess that is easier in their minds than having to deal with the horror that must be dealt with if you choose to walk a path that is more upright.

Evil is to be destroyed. The supporters of it are already dead, they just fail to recognize that.

this attack is an extension of 9/11 - Madrid - London - Bali and all the rest that the terrorist religious fundamentalist groups are and have committed in the world.

The wrong people are dying. That needs to be remedied.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    religion is one of the greatest dividers of mankind, along with language. .
    nope. Intelligence and the lack thereof.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

aaaawwwww... freedom of expression seems to get you all worked up, yet isn't it what this country is based on?
    Actually he is merely exercising his own freedom of expression to state that he thinks you are an absolute a$s.

As a proponent of freedom of speech you, Uki, should fight to the death to defend his right to say so.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.