Thread: The Hollywood Diet

The Hollywood Diet

http://www.rexdonald.com/constipatio...ywood-diet.htm

I got this for 9.99 at the local sports store. I'm doing it sort of randomly, not expecting much. I read one product review thing that was pretty much 80% negative. It tastes like orange juice from concentrate sort of. This is how bored I am.

I even went running (4 miles 80+ temps). you know you gotta use the muscles when you're dieting, otherwise they get burned off. that's not good.

However, at prices ranging up to almost $30.00 dollars, it is expensive for what would appear to be a fortified blend of fruit juices.
    Bingo. Just drink juice if you want the same effect.
    I am nothing.

Those things....

make me really nervous.... They show people who lost like 20 lbs in 2 days, there can not be a safe way to lose that much weight in that amount of time. (well there's lypo but....) These things are all over TV, they get annoying. If you want to lose weight by starving yourself, just move to Eithiopia. Its easier that way.

It's called water weight. It's not permanent, and it probably won't make a difference in how you look. As soon as you eat or drink again it will most likely come back.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I lasted a day

it wasn't bad. The thing about not eating, it gets boring beause all you think about is food. It did have a cool cleansing effect, pretty helpful especially after a 40 oz weekend. The ten pounds you lose is about 1.5 fat 1.5 muscle and the rest water and feces and so forth. seriously read the page. to lose that much fat in 2 days is a lot. The thing is I saw it at gnc for like 24.99 I got it for 9.99 and wouldn't pay more. I think I would try it again. The headaches were alot of fun