Thread: xingyiquan in seattle

xingyiquan in seattle

hello does anyone have any information on a xingyi teacher in the seattle wa. area? i have spoken to a few but most of them teach it only on the side to their taiji, and i am looking for serious instruction. if so please let me know...
    thanx for your time...

252aCtUa|* -

Email yilisilentthunder@yahoo.com. He is very knowledgeable on what is being taught in the Seattle area, and has been fortunate enough to make contact with some people that teach high quality stuff, but are not in the public eye.

I will be returning to the US for assignment to Fort Lewis in 57 days. At that time, I and two other instructors of Yiliquan (which includes training in Xingyi, Taiji and Bagua in equal parts) will be working on expanding our training opportunites in the Seattle/Puyallup/Fort Lewis (Lakewood)/McChord area. I will also be pursuing Modern Arnis training with Datu Kelly Worden in Tacoma, Pekiti Tirsia in Vancouver, B.C., and Shinto Muso-ryu Jojutsu with Sensei Phil Relnick in Woodinville. Might even try to squeeze in some silat training as well...

Feel free to email me at wolfden68@hotmail.com or yilifatboy1@yahoo.com if you need more more information on what is being taught in that area... One way or another I am sure we can help you find something that suits you.
    Matt Stone