Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: John Ng

Sorry, I meant you were right! its a triangle!

Ahh. Ok. Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

No, we don't work on take downs as we don't have enough padding on the floor. The school is really small. Check your private messages.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Dr. Winglock, John Ng's book publication

Hey everyone, sorry its been a while since I've been able to post...hectic lifestyle, BUT I know I have friends and martial arts brothers/sisters here who may be interested in the following and just trying to spread the word:

Grandmaster Dr. John Winglock Ng has allowed a book to be published concerning his style and generations of his lineage. The "Ng Family Style" book list numerous articles, including articles written by Dr. John Winglock Ng, John Dufresne, Rusty Gray, Rick Pickens, and many, many more. Articles on six harmonies drunken boxing, snake style, hsing I, baguazhang, Iron hand, poison hand (vibration palm) and etc. are presented within the pages. Special guest article presented by Wayson Johnny Tsai on combative takedowns is also presented. 500+ people listed throughout book in lineages, with history section on system and old Chinese stories told by Dr. Ng.

Listing/reference and old pictures of such individuals as: Grandmasters Lee Koon Hung, Mok Poi On, John Tsai, Pui Chan, Yang Jwing Ming, Eric Lee and many more.

Book title is Winglock Ng Family Legacy and is available online at Amazon.com at the link http://www.amazon.com/Winglock-Fami....&keywords=john ng

Just thought some on here may be interested. The articles that were contributed are very good and full of information.

-Ngfamilymember
    Ng Family Member

a 9-year-old ttt

that's some serious thread necromancy, right there.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    that's some serious thread necromancy, right there.
    Sorry Gene,
    I wanted to practice my RPG skills as a (I believe it's called) Necromancer Ran across this and didn't know if some of the people are still online anymore from this site but I remember hearing that a few do still visit and contribute. Just wanted to get the word out. Hope all is well with you and congratulations on keeping things on the up and up within the martial arts communities

-Jeff (Ngfamilymember)
    Ng Family Member