Thread: Ninja Wanker!

oh boy, this guy again.

i will counter his tew ryu with new zoo jew review ryu!

THIS BUM HAS THE "CORPORATE FIST" STYLE DOWN.
    He could make Human resources history, because everybody can control everbody elses mind after the video training.

BTW - I'm still gonna buy the Lew t-shirt!

Actually I've heard some good things about him.

Lineage I'm not sure about....but supposedly has practical skills.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Question looks like the outdoorsy type

who learned some martial arts(and may or may not be any good) and wants to teach ppl some wilderness skills along with MA. That's cool, i guess, but the Ninja thing..too far. Ninja i bet he is NOT.
    In mildness is the strength of steel

>Hmmmm-- that's old..
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

oh my god! does he think he's a ninja?!
    K

I went to his video and watched his stuff and realized something...

Why aren't we applauding this guy? He's got it made! Listen up:

1. He's making enough money to go to resorts and surf.

2. He's got himself on video set to music running around and doing wacky Ninja stuff while his adoring fans cheer him on.

3. He runs around the woods doing rope slides and stuff. And let me tell you, a rope slide is a lot of fun.

4. He can work out as much as he feels like.

5. He has adoring Ninja fans who don't just applaud him, but they also pay him!

Regardless of his skill or intent, he's living the American dream! He owns his own business and makes more than a decent living at it. As for moral integrity, he can't be worse than the CEO of any large corporation such as Worldcom or Enron.

Who cares about his martial arts skills or the lineage of what he knows? What I want to know instead is why am I bothering with my current career as a scientist when I could be running around with hanger-ons as a professional Ninja teacher?

Boffo, you just made me see the light! I wanna be a ninja too!!! Make some serious money on all dumb americans
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Exclamation

...or canadians

LOL. yeah. gather round everyone, and 2 hell with your career! you 2 can be a ninja teacher and make sackfulls of $ or £ or Yen.....(depending on where your from)!.
    K