Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is Kung Fu better than BJJ or MMA

How is Kung Fu better than BJJ or MMA

Is there any proof?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

More variance of the spectrum of force. MMA people don't typically have to study 'drunk uncle Bob' ways to walk people out of a building, nor do they spend much time studying weapons and disarms.
    "Freedom is the ability to move in any direction the mind can imagine" -Mestre No

It just IS man. Don't you get it?!

3 words;

Kung Fu Theatre

Need I say more?
    only gin and tang guzzle out a rusty tin can, me and this mic is like yin and yang

In the dictionary under Redunant, please see this post.

In the dictionary under Troll....................................
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

How is Kung Fu better than BJJ or MMA?

That's an easy one. It's the cool silk pajamas man. And the jow. Chicks dig the jow.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Because shadowboxing Muay Thai moves and demonstrating takedowns and submissions isn't nearly cool to impress people with at parties as animal forms and one inch punches.

DragonzRage brings up an excellent point. At a party, with numerous attractive ladies lowering their inhabitions, the last thing you want to do is get caught rolling around on the floor with another man.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Thumbs up

case closed.
    "The truth is more important than the facts." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
    "The weight of the sun doesn't keep it from rising." (Cody)

Unhappy

uh oh..... this explains a lot .....

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

One word FOOTWORK

Lightbulb

I am thinking rather to state which is better one, just list what are the advantages in TCMA, KungFu, MMA, or BJJ, what can be achieved and how, the readers will see which are better for them personally.

To state which one is better will arise more controversy, which is good for thread life.

To highlight the good points in each would bring far too many positve aspects to the thread, which is bad for thread life.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by ewallace
    To state which one is better will arise more controversy, which is good for thread life.

To highlight the good points in each would bring far too many positve aspects to the thread, which is bad for thread life.
    Yep, that is what I am agree on. It is personal to determind what is best for them depends on what their goals and personality.

No, it is not. What works for one will work for everyone. My sifu said so.