Thread: I found a hole in the ninja story....

I found a hole in the ninja story....

all ninjas are not mammals - the ninja turtles are ninjas, but they are not mammals...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Man, that realisation was so sweet that I totally kicked my mom right in the face!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Dude, the only reason why you know that is because I mentioned the Vanilla Ice song NINJA RAP in the chatroom earlier because of the video I was watching and ya realized it and stuff.

Plus they dont flip out when kids sneeze or open windows and kill the entire town.
    I have a signature.

good points...I bet the turtles aren't real ninjas.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

7 and the rest of you geeks I advise you to watch all three episodes when it comes to classic cheesy ma flicks; Those are pretty good!. I Still have my original tapes and watched it last year thier is actually dialogue like if you can still enjoy gremlins then you'll like The Turtles!.

Red face "Sigh"

David Dow
    Bujinkan Anko Dojo
    www.taijutsu.com
    "Why try to KO the guy when you can stab him and watch him bleed to death." Toshiro Nagato

Silly SevenStar....there were ACTORS inside the Ninja Turtle costumes...

And actors are mammals...even Willy and Flipper

But all mammals are NOT ninjas
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Thumbs up

No worries, Shinbushi, I know the difference. There's a few of us out there.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

You're out there all right.

Silly question

Why would anyone want to learn to be a Ninja? They always loose in the movies. I mean, they attack the hero in bands of like 100 or more, and he always kicks the stuffing out of all of them.

I've seen untrained gang members fight better than that.

In a real fight, I would never want to be the ninja. I only want to fight the ninjas.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Anybody else see the SNL skit where the Ninja leader keeps trying to teach the Ninjas to attack as a group instead of one on one? Killed me.

All I gotta say about it what a friend of mine said when he brought me a copy of UFC 2.

Friend: There's even a Ninja in this one.

Me: Really? How'd he do?

Friend: Lets just say it's a good thing they practice invisibility.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star