Thread: CLF Wooden Dummy Plans

CLF Wooden Dummy Plans

Does anyone know where I could get ahold of some CLF wooden dummy plans? I believe the name for the specific kind is 'Ching Jong' (balance dummy). Please correct me if I am wrong as I am very new to the style and appeciate all the help I can get. I have found alot of plans for the Wing Chung wooden dummy but not a single one for CLF. Thanks

Diu Sao

I really appreciate the help. I found those links to be very informative. It's good I know how to speak a little spanish!

Thanks again

Diu Sao,

Thanks for expressing your appreciation. I often get abused on this board, so it is nice for a change.

JosephX

Aw, Joseph! You know that some of us love ya!

Your wealth of knowledge and experience astounds me. Don't let the bastards grind ya down!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching