Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check this out...

Check this out...

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Pray tell, serpent, what is the point of this post?

What's wrong? Have nothing to offer?
    Last edited by HuangKaiVun; 07-18-2002 at 04:22 AM.

I just wondered if anyone might have an opinion on it. It struck me as a dubious post so I thought I'd share it in the main forum where there's more traffic.

Of course, I didn't expect anyone to post if they had nothing to actually say, but I forgot about you, Huang.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

In short, you didn't have the guts to come out and say that this was a "dubious" post until I drew you out.

As I said many times, you must be a really great martial artist. Everybody just SUCKS in your view.

You must have a lot to teach, Serpent. Enlighten us with your kung fu knowledge.

I didn't have the guts? No, I just wanted to see what people thought without colouring their opinion with my own thoughts. I was interested in what other people thought as I'm prepared to learn rather than be blinded by misconceptions of my own superiority.

There's a lesson in that for you, little man.

Then teach me MORE.

Why do you think these guys are so terrible, and what do you feel they should do to be better?

All right Huang, I'll humour you.

This is the part of the post that made me most suspiscious and I simply posted it in the main forum to see if anyone could back-up or refute the claims and ideas from a perspective of experience.

Now I can crack a coconut with one strike of my palm or break the bottom brick from a stack of three. Or in a life and death position even kill with one touch of the palm. Shane knows this to be fact.
    John Ng has trained 26 different Ntional and international Champions. This should be proof enough that the style is real and alive today. If it isn't then your just an idiot.

One touch of the palm - depends on what POINT you press with WHAT TECHNIQUE.

There are 36 killing points on the body known to Western medical science, and pressing these with one touch can inflict DEATH.

Coconut cracking - there are guys that can do that who don't study THIS style. And breaking the bottom of three bricks depends on what the bricks are made of.

I'm just as skeptical as you, Serpent, but on the other hand you've got guys who believe in this guy. I will reserve my judgment until I EXPERIENCE this for myself.

Good for you.

Notice how when I posted the thread I simply directed people to the post and asked them to check it out. I have no first hand experience of these people and wondered what other people might have to say. You jumped right on it and immediately attacked me because you have a problem with me. In less than ten posts you've offered nothing constructive and only backed up my original point with far more words than necessary.

Are you learning yet?

Actually, you haven't offered anything constructive yourself while I HAVE.

That you think these guys are beneath you as martial artists - I knew that already. And I knew that you didn't have any grounds whatsoever on these guys other than that they are "dubious", which is why I answered your post.

I'll tell you what I learned from this: I've learned to NEVER TRUST a guy like you. I've also learned that your beliefs of what's "dubious" do not have solid grounds in real kung fu, likely because you have none yourself. That's why you scratch for other people's opinions before offering your own.

You won't heed this advice, but I'd suggest actually PRACTICING kung fu. Your views on things will change for the better.

It amuses me that you're so convinced that I don't practice kung fu. What makes you so sure of that? You're so convinced that you know everything, so proud of your superiority.

Making sweeping generalisations and personal attacks on someone over the internet, based on absolutely no evidence just makes you look even more arrogant than you manage with your other opinions.

I know you're a wanker. I can tell from the things you say. There is nothing in what I say on the internet that could prove to you that I don't practice kung fu. Or that I do for that matter.

And we were getting on so well....

A serpent always strikes.

Both you and I knew that.

You started this whole post to flame people. Did you really think nobody would NOTICE? Did you really think you'd light the world on fire by showing how bad these people were?

I let your butt off in my post about the 36 points, didn't flame you once, took the time to educate you about kung fu you didn't know about. Of course, your way is to interpret that as WEAKNESS and then flame me. I KNEW you would too.

Indeed, you capture the elemental nature of this animal PERFECTLY. You're probably even proud of it.

So keep up your flaming ways. Don't stop hating on kung fu men like the one in this post, and continue to spew hatred into the environment. It's your nature, live up to your potential.

The serpent that hunts prey eventually becomes food itself. And Chinese guys like me enjoy eating snake.
    Last edited by HuangKaiVun; 07-18-2002 at 07:28 PM.

You wanna eat me, you'll have to pay like everybody else.

You hang on to your superiority, little man, it'll serve you well. Really.

For the record...

Originally posted by HuangKaiVun
    A serpent always strikes.

Both you and I knew that.
    Who struck?

You started this whole post to flame people.
    Incorrect assumption.

Did you really think nobody would NOTICE? Did you really think you'd light the world on fire by showing how bad these people were?
    Arrogance.

I let your butt off in my post about the 36 points, didn't flame you once, took the time to educate you about kung fu you didn't know about.
    Incorrect assumption and arrogance.

Of course, your way is to interpret that as WEAKNESS and then flame me. I KNEW you would too.
    Superiority.

Indeed, you capture the elemental nature of this animal PERFECTLY. You're probably even proud of it.
    Superiority again.

So keep up your flaming ways. Don't stop hating on kung fu men like the one in this post, and continue to spew hatred into the environment. It's your nature, live up to your potential.
    Incorrect assumption, arrogance AND superiority!

The serpent that hunts prey eventually becomes food itself. And Chinese guys like me enjoy eating snake.
    And you finish with a threat.

Knowledge

Doubt is the key to wisdom. If you doubt then therefore you seek more wisdom of that that you have doubted.

You all are wise as there are 36 points in western science but in eastern there are 52 that I have studied in the Ng Family Style. But in the world of martial arts and science there are more that have not been studied or looked at.
    Let us not fight among ourselfves. But come together and learn from one another. Knowledge is the key to success and the road to enlightenment.
    As for proof of the statments I would usally say research before you speak. And then I would not offer a starting point to see if you intend to find truth of just be heard for attention because you are sad and lonely.

Rusty Gray 5 time heavyweight full contact kung fu champion.
    John Dufresne Multiple national and international champion in the 1980's he went to China and won the China Cup which is unheard of for an american to beat the chinese for the China cup.
    Gary Stearns multiple champion for several years now making movies, has been in Walker Texas Ranger, Martial Law, Mortal Combat the series and now is in Matrix 2. He received a brand new Harley Davidson from K. Reeves for the fight scenes in the Matrix 2.

Dr. Yang Jing Ming and Master Chan Poi can verify our style because they know my teacher personally and have given seminars with him.
    Eric Lee knows my teacher very well to along with Don the Dragon Wilson.

This is a bases the rest is up to you.
    My teacher told me not to put anymore out there because if one wants something then that one must travel the path alone to find what he seeks.

Humblly your friend and brother in the arts Frank