Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to know everything i can about Hung Fa Yi Wing chun

I want to know everything i can about Hung Fa Yi Wing chun

I want to know everthing that i can about Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun who can tell me alot about it ?

Id say your best bet is that vingtsun museum site ran by Benny Meng.
    S.Teebas

Re: I want to know everything i can about Hung Fa Yi Wing chun

Garrett Gee. Contact him directly at his website.

Originally posted by FIRE HAWK
    I want to know everthing that i can about Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun who can tell me alot about it ?
    David Williams
    http://www.wingchun.com
    Kim sut, Lok ma, Ting yu, Dung tao, Mai jiang

Come on firehawk- you are posting from Dayton Ohio!

quote "FIRE HAWK I want to know everthing that i can about Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun who can tell me alot about it ? "

lemme guess...chango put you up to this , didn't he!!!

just another brainwash victim.

Hi Guys

Chango did not put me up to this i just wanted to know more about the style than what is listed in the book Complete Wing Chun because i am going to take the style at the vingtsun museum when i get a car again and my health gets better i have talked to sifu Meng before .I just thought someone on here would know more about its forms and techniques and things like that .

Really Firehawk- why not send Benny a email and ask///
    right in your state too.

I Have herd of Bey Shaolin Martial Arts school here in Dayton , Ohio , you say your student and your school would you by chance be Sifu Ron Bey ? What is your lineage ? and What is your Wing Chun like ? I have thought about checking Ron Beys school out in the past maybe I will this time . I understand that Ron Beys Wing Chun is not Yip Man Wing Chun can you tell me if yours has forms or does it have San Sik like Pien San Gu Lao Wing Chun ?

Thanks For the information it sounds like a great Wing Chun style and it looks somewhat like Pan Nam Wing Chun and Yip Man Wing Chun interesting i will have to think about this .

Smile Is there a Website for Sifu Bey or Master Dr Fred Wu

Hi Wingchunalex,

Is there a website or link where we can read up a bit more on what you train.?

Re: Bey's Martial Arts Accademy

Originally posted by wingchunalex
    five star iron forarm blocking, wu sau drill, ten basic blocks drill, etc. i've never heard of yip man people doing these drills, but i could be wrong.
    Those three drills we do. In fact, I have been asking for some time if anyone else does these drills, and no one piped up to say yes. We do not do the live wooden man drill, but we may do the chi sao drill, I'm not sure. Anyway, as far as I know, my sifu studied under Yip Man descendants. But, we don't pay too much atention to lineage and acknowledge the virtues of other lineages. It is possible that some of our drills came from another lineage, or maybe represent a different period of Yip Man's teaching than some others, I don't really know.
    -FJ

wingchunalex

there are lots of different kinds of drills and devlopmental
    practices in Yip man wing chun. All depends on where and when
    you go to see the diversities.

I can't remember, is Sum Nung the more popular lineage in Canton?

http://www.wingchunkuen.com/archives..._sumnung.shtml

Are there Yip Man representatives as well, how about other Chan Wah Sun descendants?

cool

sorry we don't have a website up yet, im working on it. thats cool that yip man people do some of the same drills. learn something new every day. thanks for giving me some imput on what i wrote. all of you seem very down to earth . you can email me at wingchun_kf_squirrel@hotmail.com if you want to inquire more about my wing chun, but its basically like yip man but it has some eagle claw mixed in, so its kinda like pan nam too, at least thats what my sifu said.
    when hands stick to hands there is no place to go.