Hi All

I have never been formally trained in MA

I know

gun
    Knife throwing

Can I still hang out here???????????

Kid

Smile

Sure, why not/ Everything you mentioned sounds Martial to me.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

You spoilt it now.

No one here knows a martial art. You think martial artists spend all day in kung fu formus!!!!!

You just need to pretend you know a martial art and make sweeping statments.

If you are in any dount go read some posts by Repulsive monkey.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

No one here knows a martial art. You think martial artists spend all day in kung fu formus!!!!!

You just need to pretend you know a martial art and make sweeping statments.
    Indeed, I have to admit that I really know nothing about martial arts. Actually, I am a 400 pound 35 year old loser who lives in his parent's garage and works as a bag boy for safeway. This forum is my way of living out my fantasy as a fast and powerful master of the martial arts capable of taking out an armored with but a single blow.

Sob!

Boffo a fast powerfull master you may be but I "Liokault" am faster and more powerfull and could take you out with one blow so much faster than you could take me out with one blow........probably.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Talking

All this talk of who could blow who faster... tsk tsk. Why can't you just both agree you both blow?

As ever it takes a canadian (if you can even call canada a country) to bring things down to there lowest level!!!!