Thread: Did Bruce Ever Train Chuck ?

Did Bruce Ever Train Chuck ?

I've heard (don't know from where) that Bruce may have trained Chuck in someway or another. Can anyone verify if this is true and in what way?

Thanks JKD people!
    only gin and tang guzzle out a rusty tin can, me and this mic is like yin and yang

I believe they trained each other. Chuck claims to have convinced Bruce to try high kicking, I have read that Chuck also studied with Bruce.

The relationship between Norris, Lewis and Lee has always confused me. I thought it was more of a sharing of ideas than teacher/student.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Bruce crosstrained with everyone...the problem is some BRUCE LEE CULT like groups want to claim that Bruce, Joe Lewis and Mike Stone came under Bruce as a student format. Joe Lewis seems to think that Bruce was a COACH for him. Other than that...CHUCK has stated they train together.
    A

i've heard that bruce attributed his interest in high kicking to both chuck norris and jhoon rhee. seems plausible to me.

Chuck Norris had 6 private lessons with Bruce.

But i guess we will never really know as Bruces Day Timers will never be released.

Damian
    http://www.jeetkunedoireland.com/

Norris and Lee sparred each other.

Even if they never formally "taught" a thing to each other, they TRAINED each other because that's what sparring is all about - finding out about oneself by matching up against others.